Traders joking, the beginning - page 193

Who smelled a Rat?...(one thing I don't understand...in order to have Rat meat...you have to catch a Rat...and those who tried to do it know how difficult it is...while Lambs are being readily available...and they are much bigger than Rats...also there is something called "Silence of the Lambs"...which is...when you try killing a Lamb, it hardly offers any resistance...those who tried to cut Lamb's throat must know that also...so while believing that story I can hardly think of a motive, for substitution of meats...

Pava:
Who smelled a Rat?...(one thing I don't understand...in order to have Rat meat...you have to catch a Rat...and those who tried to do it know how difficult it is...while Lambs are being readily available...and they are much bigger than Rats...also there is something called "Silence of the Lambs"...which is...when you try killing a Lamb, it hardly offers any resistance...those who tried to cut Lamb's throat must know that also...so while believing that story I can hardly think of a motive, for substitution of meats...

Just a couple of details :

One Shanghai-area gang made more than £1m by passing off fox, mink and rat meat as mutton.
The gang, led by a suspect named only as Wei, treated meat from rats and other animals with gelatin, nitrate and carmine (a colour produced from ground beetles), then sold it as mutton at farmers' markets in Jiangsu province and Shanghai.

Oi Wei!?.....

President Obama is in Mexico. He'll be on hand to celebrate Mexico's economic successes over the last few years. See, that’s how it works now. If President Obama wants to celebrate an economic success, he actually has to leave the country.

...........:):):)

Files:
wife.jpg  37 kb

Here's how beautiful it is in New York City today. Earlier, Martha Stewart was down at the docks looking for sailors.

Files:

..............:)

Files:
restaurant.jpg  11 kb
Reason: