help me

I have read many books . and I am very interested in stochastic RSI oscillator. but unfortunately,I do not find this indicator in custom indicator in MT4. I hope some body will help me to create this indicator and put the code in mql4. com , in the section CODE BASE . i have the formula of this indicator but i can not creat it as custom indicator. the formula is ,

{ Relative Strength Index}

rsi_r:= (CLOSE - ref(CLOSE,-1));
rsi_rs := Wilders(if(rsi_r>0,rsi_r,0),Periods) / Wilders(if(rsi_r<0,Abs(rsi_r), 0),Periods);
RS:= 100-(100/(1+rsi_rs));

{Stochastic RSI Oscillator}

StRSI := Mov( ( ( ( RS - LLV( RS,PerK ) ) /
( HHV(RS,PerK) - LLV( RS,PerK) ) ) * 100 ) , Sl, E );

Take a look at Lesson 10 - Your First Indicator (Part1) and 2 following lessons... It could help to write your own RSI oscillator.

LesioS:
Take a look at Lesson 10 - Your First Indicator (Part1) and 2 following lessons... It could help to write your own RSI oscillator.

i say thank you to write me  and i have tried to learn what you give to me . but i do not succed to write my indicator.i have tried so many times . i give up . maybe i can not be a programmer.i have followed all the instruction in it . ok thank u once more to write me . but your student , me, failed . if u want to help me , PLEASE WRITE THE INDICATOR FOR ME.thank you verymuch.from budi
Reason: