ASCTrend system - page 32

We got just one confirmed signal today: for USDCHF.

Other signals for other pairs were not validated.

Files:

Today was just one signal:

- EURUSD: no any signal.

- GBPUSD: two signals but too far from pivot line.

- USDCHF: one confirmed sell signal with second profit level (+12 pips), or stop loss with -20 pips.

- USDJPY: no any signal.

So, if we are trading using second profit level we got some pips. Otherwise - loss with -20 pips.

Some people may ask me: why i am posting this?

Manual trading systems is as human being: if we have some trend and we do not understand this trend for example so we are not trading, right? It is the same with trading system: if trading system does not understand something in price movement so this trading system is not trading.

If we are talking about the trend makket, choppy market or flat so we are talking about it according to some trading system. It is not our understanding if we are using indicators. It is trading system understanding.

That is why I am posting some trades or "trades on the history" just to compare trading system's vision with my personal vision of the market situation and hope you are doing the same.

No any signals for all 4 pairs today.

Not trading day for this system (some signals were out my trading hours).

As many people asked for sideways market so I want to post the images when this M5 asctrend system is not trading.

Sideway or not sideway - no idea.

But no any signals today from morning till now.

See images attached.

We may understand that EURUSD is on uptrend. And info template is showing uptrend to us. But price did not close pivot line yet. And asctrend arrow was too far from pivot and outside our trading hours. Not trading.

newdigital:
As many people asked for sideways market so I want to post the images when this M5 asctrend system is not trading.

Sideway or not sideway - no idea.

But no any signals today from morning till now.

See images attached.

We may understand that EURUSD is on uptrend. And info template is showing uptrend to us. But price did not close pivot line yet. And asctrend arrow was too far from pivot and outside our trading hours. Not trading.

Thank u ND

J

hi...

hi guys can anyone send me the latest EA and the indicators also?,i would like to try it...thnx guys

amri87:
hi guys can anyone send me the latest EA and the indicators also?,i would like to try it...thnx guys

Latest asctrend system (with indicators and templates), + some EA are on the post #1 of this thread.

First ost of this thread.

EA was not fully evaluated.

But this asctrend system seems ready for manual trading. It was tested enough.

newdigital:
Latest asctrend system (with indicators and templates), + some EA are on the post #1 of this thread.

First ost of this thread.

EA was not fully evaluated.

But this asctrend system seems ready for manual trading. It was tested enough.

Thank u very much for so cool work on this threat, u are cool man. U are right, its ready to trade, im trading it, is the best system i like and is working well. After testing other indikators i figure out is the best combination u did.

Thank u many times for your work.

J

It was some good signal for EURUSD today. Not fully confirmed by VQ indicator but this VQ indicator is not the main for this system so ...

The other pairs did not have any good signals.

Reason: