New Multi Lot Scalper - page 9

the long trend movement on the USD would have wiped my account out on a live 1000 dollar account. I still think that if you would program it to switch from buy to sell everytime you open a new trade(ie .1 lot buy then .2 sell then .4 buy then .8 sell) that would work great. Turn it off during big news annoucements and everything else would be fine.

Right now I set my take profit to 3 and stop loss to 60. I am gonna see how that works out. should be much more safe.

>>>> "I still think that if you would program it to switch from buy to sell everytime you open a new trade(ie .1 lot buy then .2 sell then .4 buy then .8 sell) that would work great".

????? No, that would mean multiple hedged tickets with a seemingly random outcome. It needs to scalp in one direction as long as the direction is relevant.

herkfsu:
the long trend movement on the USD would have wiped my account out on a live 1000 dollar account. I still think that if you would program it to switch from buy to sell everytime you open a new trade(ie .1 lot buy then .2 sell then .4 buy then .8 sell) that would work great. Turn it off during big news annoucements and everything else would be fine. Right now I set my take profit to 3 and stop loss to 60. I am gonna see how that works out. should be much more safe.

I think this ea need an improvement.

Today big lost in Eur, buy signals in the top. (I test it in demo).

Don't trade for the moment in a live A.

Coyan

coyan:
I think this ea need an improvement.

Today big lost in Eur, buy signals in the top. (I test it in demo).

Don't trade for the moment in a live A.

Coyan

Basically my point..... It doesn't know what you and I can see coming.

It keeps opening tickets at the end of a swing - you want to tell it to reverse it's opinion.

>>>>

herkfsu:
"I still think that if you would program it to switch from buy to sell everytime you open a new trade(ie .1 lot buy then .2 sell then .4 buy then .8 sell) that would work great". ????? No, that would mean multiple hedged tickets with a seemingly random outcome. It needs to scalp in one direction as long as the direction is relevant.

You're right. I wasn't thinking.

freak:
does anybody know some simple (and effective ) directional filter (trend) that I could use (implement) in this ea? if no - I'll add some SMA because those pivot point technique (it use it) is simply - stupid

Try this....

(FX Sniper') T3 CCI on a 1-hr chart. When its >0 (green) you're long....<0 (red)short.

The scalping EA needs to close all its existing positions when it changes direction..

Might work (??)

Files:

Good news!

I've added simple SMA as direction and won trades jumped from 70 to 80%! I've tested it on TICK data from last 2 years!

I see BIG possibilities in this ea.

BTW the code is completely bugged! And half of it is not necessary. I've removed the bug that was closing each position in next tick! Now all of them close in one tick. It also increased the result a bit.

I'll post my new version of this ea with the setup for eurusd on about Monday.

Someone could chose the right trend indicator for this ea. I REALLY think there is much more efficient ind. than SMA. But I have no time to look for it.

thank you freak. What settings do you have yours set to?

any updated statements for the week? What settings were used?

freak:
does anybody know some simple (and effective ) directional filter (trend) that I could use (implement) in this ea? if no - I'll add some SMA because those pivot point technique (it use it) is simply - stupid

Hi Freak,

I'm just making suggestions:- not sure what you're after but:

Try #Superwoodies on one hour with CCI set to 144 if you want a wider filter

OR

1 hr Laguerre .45 long.

Files:
Reason: