Great EA in backtest! - page 146

As I remember this EA was commercial one but thn author posted the source code on our forum (it was long time ago) and the other thread about ths EA is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175456

Few more versions is in elite section (incl my version which was not tested yet).

Just for information.

Have any coders shared how the logic of the EA actually works, what makes a valid trade, etc?

If this could be shared with us in the open then we would be able to improve it, but this EA uses some Neural Nets as well as I understand. I stopped testing it a some time ago now.

hi guys,

is there anyone who knows an EA who buys when K period of stoch crosses 80 level and sell when crosses 20 level?

thanks in advance

Hello,

this thread is still alive?

does someone still using this EA?

This EA its profitable?

Anyone tested this EA (see attached)?

Its profitable?

:: I try the standard settings, but there are lot of OrderModify errors...
oneg:
Anyone tested this EA (see attached)? Its profitable?

Perfroms quite badly on the backtest with standard settings, but Im going to forward test it for the rest of the week.

New indicator for CyberiaTrader

hi,

I shall like putting a new indicator for cyberia which would allow to optimize it. It is StochasticDiNapoli v1. Anybody can he make it?

- Buy when fast > slow

- to Sell when fast < slow

- Parameter of origin ( 8,3,3 )

Thank you

Excuse me for my english

Improvement CyberiaTrader v1.93b euro

hi,

I forgot to say the other thing.I shall like that this indicator works on all the pairs. The big problem of the version 1.93b euro, it is because he works only for the pair eur / USD for certain parameter as "CTfilter", that would indeed be that this version can work on all the pairs, otherwise this version is too useful, to see in no way.

Thank you

Reason: