Volatility Quality Index - page 45

ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.

Statements by pairs and visual statements are attached to this post (inside zip file).

Some profit/loss in dollars from the beginning of trading:

AUDJPY: 35 dollars

AUDNZD: 5

AUDUSD: 4

EURAUD: 14

EURCHF: 67

EURJPY: 60

EURUSD: 22

GBPUSD: -289

USDCAD: -124

USDCHF: 34

USDJPY: -139

The other pairs did not have any trades yet.

So, I am continuing trading/forward testing using M5 timeframe.

Just an example of the visual statements:

EURUSD:

USDCHF:

All the statements (including Metatrader's statements by pairs, by pips and by dollars - see zip file attached.

===================

- Explanation of ATR settings is on this post.

- ATR + 15 pips settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.

- ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post - there is no close on trend change on this EA coded a version with it.

- Non-ATR 5 pips Take Profit settings + Non-ATR 5 pips Stop Loss settings: VQ_ Ea_v3 ecn EA is on this post - It is the version with regular stop loss and take profit set by default to 5.

- statements for M1 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 EA ecn with ATR + 15 pips settings is on this post.

- statements for M5 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA ecn with ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings - more to follow.

ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.

Statements by pairs and visual statements are attached to this post (inside zip file).

Some profit/loss in dollars:

AUDJPY: 35 dollars

AUDNZD: -1

EURAUD: 1

EURCHF: 67

EURJPY: 3

EURUSD: 14

GBPUSD: -289

USDCAD: 38

USDCHF: 13

USDJPY: -139

Just an example of the visual statements:

EURCHF:

USDCAD:

All the statements (including Metatrader's statements by pairs, by pips and by dollars - see zip file attached.

===================

- ATR + 15 pips settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.

- ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post - there is no close on trend change on this EA coded a version with it.

- Non-ATR 5 pips Take Profit settings + Non-ATR 5 pips Stop Loss settings: VQ_ Ea_v3 ecn EA is on this post - It is the version with regular stop loss and take profit set by default to 5.

- statements for M1 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 EA ecn with ATR + 15 pips settings is on this post.

- statements for M5 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA ecn with ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings - more to follow.

As I promissed - I changed M1 timeframe to M5 yesterday.

Statements for M1 timeframe are attached in zip file to this post.

So, I changed all the charts from

to

with same setup and same EAs attached to the charts.

M5 timeframe looks more reliable for this EA with this settings.

It was already few good trades were closed for M5.

I will post the statements for M5 tomorrow (and will post it every day, or almost in every day).

===================

Thanks MrTools.

I updated the version on the charts and I changed ATR to false for take profit value. So, the settings (version) which i am trading now (VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA) - is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general by default.

===================

I updated the version on the charts and I changed ATR to false for take profit value. So, the settings (version) which i am trading now (VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA) - is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general by default.

This new settings with improved EA are working good: it is about 100 dollars in profit since yesterday.

ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post - there is no close on trend change on this EA coded a version with it.

I will post the statements today later and will continue with this settings for M5 timeframe.

===================

So, I am continuing trading/forward testing using M5 timeframe for the following pairs:

It is the statementy for EURCHF:

It is for all the pairs all together:

other statements - see zip file attached.

===================

Some profit/loss in dollars from the beginning of trading since 21st of March:

AUDJPY: 80 dollars

AUDNZD: 8

AUDUSD: 3

EURAUD: 15

EURCHF: 82

EURJPY: 178

EURUSD: 39

GBPUSD: -254

USDCAD: -124

USDCHF: 59

USDJPY: -102

Just an example of the visual statements (from the beginning of the trading since 21 of March):

EURUSD:

EURJPY:

USDCHF:

EURCHF:

All the statements (including Metatrader's statements by pairs, by pips and by dollars) - see zip file attached.

===================

It is the trades for yesterday:

Statements by pairs and visual statements will be posted during the weekend.

===================

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Balista, This version without atr stop or atr takeprofit, now very simply using regular stop loss and take profit both by default, set to 5!

Thanks a lot Mrtools. I'm testing the EA right now. It looks great. Thanks again.

newdigital:
Hi balista4,

If I need to forward test some other/additional settings so post your pre-set file or your settings for this version VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and I will forward test your settings too with posting the results.

I did not try tp 5 and sl 5 but in this case - DynamicSL and DynamicTP should be set to false. So, set DynamicSL to false.

Hi Newdigital,

Great. I'm testing the new EA from Mrtools. if it works fine. I will send the pre-set file for testing. Thanks

Reason: