ElliotWaves - page 35

another post

here is another post..

updated chart reaching for 50% support area... resistance at 1.5290-1.5330 changed!( needs to hold IMHO )...

okay now time to see & read what is going to in this forum.. was away for sometime..

Files:
guy2.jpg  83 kb

gbpusd

still bearish..

resistance current 1.5202-1.5158

Files:
guyv4.jpg  112 kb

Usdchf

Here is little tricky one ..!

USDCHF.. although trend is nice and healthy i don't find my reasons to enter yet until RSI[13] gets below (30) .. but who knows if the up-trend will be intact by then....

S/R ( normal by fibs are placed on the chart ) for review.

Files:
guy01.jpg  93 kb

Usdchf

Wooha!.. it started moving earlier than i though..

I have put RSI for below 30 ( important enough-- at least below 40 lvl and STO / WPR down ).. but more importantly i am looking for S/R levels here for this trend to stay intact .. should hold above 1.0586/80 lvl.. How do you enter depends on the system this is typical fibo trading.. with the help of Elliotwave analysis. I mean we do have a 5 wave up but this could be a (small c ) wave as well..

This post was supposed for my blog here in TSD.. so end of posting here for now.

Elliott Wave Forcasts $$$$$$$

Hi All,

I am looking into Elliott wave forecast... I have found some from Elliott Wave Int. that run 400.00 a month with a 3 month commitment. I have looked at the forecasts from EWI and they look pretty good, but I'm not sure if they are worth 400 a month.

Does anyone know of any other EW forecasts and/or know of any other way to get them at a more reasonable cost?

Forex Shark

Learn do it yourself all for a cost of 100+ dollars by reading a book.

Have fun.

Elliot Wave

discuss about Elliot Wave trading can be post here,

and this is my first chart

Files:
foreximage.gif  27 kb

heisman:
discuss about Elliot Wave trading can be post here,

and this is my first chart

We have this thread for EW.

weekly chart GBPUSD

Elliott Wave of GBPUSD