REVERSAL TO A-B-C

T/P PRICE: 950$

T/P TIME :8-10 April

Files:

Hi

Gbp Jpy H4

Files:

Hi,

How does the Elliot waves connect together. After a wave 1,2,3,4,5 with retracement a,b,c, what can happen now? Is the next move a Wave 1? Or is move b-c a part or the whole next wave 1?

Daniel

i don`t know why you left this formative thread?

dvarrin:
Hi,

How does the Elliot waves connect together. After a wave 1,2,3,4,5 with retracement a,b,c, what can happen now? Is the next move a Wave 1? Or is move b-c a part or the whole next wave 1?

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

so what is the next move after complate cycle?

well, you need to look for the bigger count to know what the next move will be, but in case you don't know what is the bigger count, you can know what the corrective(abc) move will be after 5 waves has been formed, for example:

Lets say 5 motive waves up has been formed, and then price correct 5 waves down for wave A, what will you expect for wave B? you will expect 3 waves move for wave B, and 5 waves for wave C, its called Zigzag (5-3-5), and if price correct 3 waves for wave A, expect 3 waves for wave B and 5 for C, its called Flat (3-3-5).

and more ofcourse................

read the rules & guidelines.

Hope it helps

good luck

-m-

HI Daniel, here is an old chart of mine (3 months ago) that can show you what i mean

in this case, wave A had 5 waves, which means we need to get 3 waves for wave B and 5 waves for wave C, its called ZigZag(5-3-5), the overall shape of ZZ is sharp.

good luck!

Files:
eurusd_ew.gif  19 kb

For translate use it

Google Translate

Good luck....and more profits)))))))))))

gbpusd

Ummm.. Let see those levels can provide support for (c)..

resistance 1.5450-70 lvl hold would still consider down trend IMHO .. so stay short or stand away.. again IMO..

Files:
guy1.jpg  64 kb
Reason: