Ladies and Gentlemen; The best FOREX system in history for free. - page 3

nnjeim:
hi all,

in choppy markets (as spotted on the posted H1 TF) u can find smoother trades on a lower time frames. I would like to ask you all:

what emas values are you using and which time frames, because there is lots of different values adopted out there.

differents emas values for different TF?

cheers,

Having spent 2 much time on this i find the following EMAS good for their prespective time frames:

15 M: 12/89

60 M: 9/30

D : 5/13

Dr-4x:
Having spent 2 much time on this i find the following EMAS good for their prespective time frames:

15 M: 12/89

60 M: 9/30

D : 5/13

Just use Guppy or Alan Hulls MMAs and it works on all time frames... Pick one timeframe according to your trading style; profit; risk and money management -- and master the patterns that give you high probability trades...

linuxtroll:
Just use Guppy or Alan Hulls MMAs and it works on all time frames... Pick one timeframe according to your trading style; profit; risk and money management -- and master the patterns that give you high probability trades...

What are Guppy or Alan Hulls MMAs?

False signals

Hi Linuxser;

What you say about false signals from MA's is true, if you only look at the cross. If you look at your posted pics again, in the "good" signals the slope of the MA's changes quickly and becomes steep in up or down direction. What we need is an indicator that measures the slope (rate of change) of the MA's after they cross and then confirms trade. Maybe it exists already, but I haven't seen it..........Has anyone else?

Sabai

sabaifx:
Hi Linuxser;

What you say about false signals from MA's is true, if you only look at the cross. If you look at your posted pics again, in the "good" signals the slope of the MA's changes quickly and becomes steep in up or down direction. What we need is an indicator that measures the slope (rate of change) of the MA's after they cross and then confirms trade. Maybe it exists already, but I haven't seen it..........Has anyone else?

Sabai

Hi

what you are saying is correct. I do it differently (i do not measure the angle), If the candles are too short and/or consilidating I just exit. Good trades always devolpe fast.

Brilliant. :-)

nnjeim:
i totally agree on what was said. Simple crossing ma will do. i truely beleive that most of the indicators are a sophistication to simple ma visible aids.

i am using :

ma 10 wma and bollinger.

macd 5,35,5

cci 50 to identify the trend reversal.

the ma crossing i wait for is between 10wma i plot and the middle 20 sma of the bollinger band.

regards,

Take this system and combine it with mine and who knows, maybe we can improve on something here?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Regards

Wayne

Dr-4x:
Hello every body;

In this thread I shall introduce you to the best system in FOREX world. I shall do this free of charge. Before I do that, please let me allow into these secrets (if I may call them):

1- FOREX trading is one big lie. It is a gambling game. No more no less. It has nothing to do with trading. Those guys out there want you to believe that, so they make as much money out of you.

2- Indicators are another big lie. This is a game driven by news and rumors, so why the hill use scientific approach to a game that has nothing to do with science.

3- Those boys and girls, who claim to have a successful system/formula, think foolishly that they have discovered the FOREX crystal ball. The fact is they are relying on crossover system (which is a part of the many components that make up their system/formula) which is really all there is to FOREX. They can discard all other components and still make the same rate of success.

4- After a while your eyes will get trained in catching good opportunities and that is due to much practice (practice makes perfect). Those boys and girls mistakenly think that the credit goes to the clever indicators they have developed. Not realizing the fact that they have spent enormous hours in front of their screens that their eyes are well trained for spotting good opportunities.

5- All you need is two simple moving averages system to alert you when the market sentiment changes. Unfortunately some times this sentiment changes very rapidly and that is why we get loosing trades.

The system: I use the following EMAs:

12/89 for 15 minutes time frame.

9/30 for 60 minutes timeframe (this is my favorites).

5/13 for daily time frames.

Enter long when the fast EMA crosses above the slow EMA. Vice versa for short.

Use the last swing high/low as your stop loss point.

Exit at the first sign of reversal.

THAT IS ALL TO IT. No need to make a simple game so complicated.

There are no hard and fast rules for exiting the position. As said before it is a gambling game. Practice those simple crosses and you will soon find out the best exit for your position.

Dr-4x

Didn't you have the same thread going on at strategybuilderfx and you deleted???? Why????

TMA/10sma crossing

Hi

I read in a thread (I don't remember where) about tma/10ema crossing H1 tf filtered by rsi14 & macd(default settings). It seems to be a great system to catch 50 pibs/lot.

Also combining triggerlines indicator + solar wind as filter 4H tf, would give good results. when confirmation occur trade 3 lots exit: 20pibs first lot, 35pibs 2nd lot, 50 pibs 3rd lot. that's a total of 105 pibs/cross. Stop loss above/below recent swing high/low, trailed to breakeven for the third lot after 35 pibs movment.

good day

Elnisco

Gambling or not

Hi,

I don't think trading forex is like gambling, Suppose it's true : A good gambler will quit off the table after logical win or loss, Using this only will give you an edge trading forex.

The use of indicators (also filters) is very subjective (I can show you at least a dozen of methods to use MACD). Use any system you desire as long as it is prifitable. You have to educate yourself while trading to be able to trade 3 or 4 systems at the same time (remember diversification). Do not forget the good gambler attitude.

N.B: I don't think it is useful or funny to trade demo accounts, it's like sleeping with robot woman. you can trade forex with 5$ account.

good day

Elnisco

Dr-4x,

Which EMA combination shuold be used for the 4-Hr time frame?

Thanks,

Mangman

Reason: