Anyone trading using the RainbowMMA?? - page 2

thanks Keris

keris

Thanks for the reply that is the one, well that is why the indicators on the charts look so good.

thanks again

The CockeyedCowboy

keris2112:
That was also in the GMMA Trading System thread. Linuxtroll posted the pics. The indicator that he used was SHI_SilverTrendSig. Not sure how well it works, though. SHI_SilverTrendSig repaints past bars, so I don't believe it can be used well in real time.

You can check the original thread, though. Go down to post 14.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173247

cockeyedcowboy:
keris

Thanks for the reply that is the one, well that is why the indicators on the charts look so good.

thanks again

The CockeyedCowboy

You use the MMA to find the strong trend and scalp on that direction... Like Woodie says -- you do not need stinkin' price -- even if you hide the candles, you can see what is going on in the market... It shows how scalpers, daytraders and investors are behaving in the market... Trend weakness - strongness etc... Read about GuppyMMA or Alan Hull MMA -- same stuff -- but more clean for visual people...

You can use any other indicator as a filter to support CyroxMMA... CCI, Silvertrend, HA Candle -- whatever... but do not trade against the Rainbow wave... Pick any timeframe according to your Money Management... You only need one time frame -- one simple indicator -- Like woodie and his CCI...

Find a strong trend and scalp or ride the wave, according to your trading style (scalping, swing, position or investing)... NB! You need some screen time to develop an eye for it... Hope this helps...

Cheers,

Linuxtroll

Come out and play ey

Alo alo,

Alo alo,

I just drop to say hello,

I am a rainbow scalper and I came from forex facrory.

What are the jem threads you suggest reading.

Thank you

and Merry Christmas to all.

Basil

It seems that I can't post anywere else and there is some prob with the login.

Can you fix that please?

Thank you

Basil

Mp -- Is It Bad For Silverlining To Repaint ??

hey peoples,

junior member here, but 6 years of living off of forex only means I've made a bunch of mistakes that I've learned from.

Silverlining, SuperSignals, support and resistance, Predict and a few other of these "signals" DO INDEED REPAINT !!

"ok, so youre repeating what youre quoting --- big deal pilgrim !"

ALL OF THESE SIGNALS ARE DYNAMIC SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE SIGNALS and of tremendous value to a daytrader who is scalping or flipping.

HERES WHAT HAPPENS during the day and what traders should pay MORE attention to - - - - when a currency rises, you will notice one of these indicators pop up ---- YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY "READ" its price with the cursor on the chart, at which time you will find the EXACT exit point for that timeframe, which usually shows another few pips to the upside before a reversal ---- the longer the timeframe you're working with, the more time you have to set your tp !

if you are using multiple "arrows" as stated above AND THE PRICE IS TRENDING UPWARDS, you will see ANOTHER arrow (usually from ANOTHER one of the indicator arrows), above the one that just appeared, and NOW IT BECOMES VERY INTERESTING ! (of course, this applies to downtrending currencies also --- just turn your chart upside down !!!!)

AT THIS POINT, you would normally have taken profit, but if the currency reverses for a very small amount and stalls, not dropping anymore (there ARE indicators that will show you what is happening) you can expect it to now rise again AND HIT THE TP PRICE OF THE NEXT ARROW ---- at that point, another arrow may be formed, and the process repeats, with the price dropping a few pips and then running up to the NEW ARROWS PRICE --- while trading this situation, you can decide to simply scalp the top, sell the arrow and then wait for the drop to reload and do it again OR you can simply sit back, wait while each drop takes place, and sell at its top price (which is usually found by comparing the TOP ARROW price on the one, 5 and 15 minute charts --- the HIGH price on the 15 min chart is usually the TOP tp point, except of course, when it isnt and the top price might then be reflected on the H1, H4 or DAILY ! Unfortunately, the H4 chart takes, well . . . . . . 4 hours to come up with its next candle so you have to wait for a newly "painted" arrow (sorry, you need some experience to be able to actually forsee prices on the H4 and daily, but it aint that hard with some experience !)

If the price DOESNT do the above, and drops to its new support level, make note of what the arrows read on a 15 minute chart, and you can bet dollars against a cops doughnuts that during the day, and perhaps on the next rise, the price will GO TO THAT ARROWS PRICE !

ANOTHER great use for these "repaint" arrows is to determine trend --- look at your chart and see where the majority of arrows appear, top or bottom of the chart --- the direction with the MAJORITY of arrows is the trend direction !

There is so much good that these "repainting" indicators do, and I simply do not have time to post EVERYTHING they can be used for. Perhaps, with time, I might be able to address this in the future (and there is a heck of a lot of ART and CONFIDENCE involved), but if you SIMPLY place these indicators on your charts, watch how they perform, then you will begin to appreciate what they do, which is simply give you a most valuable asset in trading ---- DYNAMIC SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE POINTS that change as the strength of a move changes !

Needless to say, hours later the arrows only show the final arrow with most of the other arrows gone (or repainted, as they say), so they have gotten a bad rep because of the repaint situation ----- I can only state that I would not trade without them and most shouldnt, AS LONG AS YOU RECOGNIZE WHAT THEY REALLY DO !

enjoy and trade well

mp

That was also in the GMMA Trading System thread. Linuxtroll posted the pics. The indicator that he used was SHI_SilverTrendSig. Not sure how well it works, though. SHI_SilverTrendSig repaints past bars, so I don't believe it can be used well in real time.

I find this in blog. Don't remember where...

Files:
bm_rainbow.zip  66 kb

Trendfollower System

Here is another trading system based on rainbow. The original creator is The Wicker and he started a thread at FF.

Reason: