Braintrading analysis - page 2

EACAN:
-Added Float for looking at how much retracement we have done so to know how much resistance support we can expect

- Added Triggerlines

- Subtracted Juice , i think i dont need Juice anymore!

- Entry will be support resistance areas for now (4HR).

Lost the 10 pip today but that is ok i am new to forex where struggling to survive and i think this is one of the best way to learn something new is to look carefully! [ oh yeah i just created a emaEA with 90% modeling quality results on USDCHF are just gorgeous but since i dont trust the MQuality i 'll start testing later] Ok back to the Charts.

The Chart attach shows that 4hr BT signals and VP is a proving good support actually VP was providing support whole as was noticed from the previous charts i just didn't had any clue what to do with it since i was just following BT signals ( what a shame !! )..

- thinking to go long from this lvl target around 1.2800-1.2810

i would have if tomorrow there would be no NFP but since there is so i am sidelined but i am keep my bias long since we have two signals together 1.VP and BT together travelling same direction.

Charts

why because from yesterday we have VP support now brain trend is also moving with VP the only problem is the 0.618 retracement lvl shown by float.

and today it was a good day for me sorry i didnt put the entry i was too much inside the trade and charts but i did made the plan long before NFP and posted here it worked long at 1.2785 2 contracts closed one near 0.764 float with 1.2849 +64 pip and one trailing with BT stops at 1.2795

Reason: