Book of comments and suggestions - page 6

It would be nice if the terminal not only showed a green line indicating the level at which the deal was opened.
Otherwise, sometimes you look at the green line and think exactly where you opened the order.
or, better yet, bikes and sells should be marked with different signs, e.g., blue triangle upwards for a biker, yellow triangle downwards for a sell.

danminin:
It would be nice if the terminal not only showed a green line indicating the level at which the deal was opened.
Otherwise, sometimes you look at the green line and think exactly where you opened the order.
Better yet, let's show bays and sells with different signs, e.g., buy - blue triangle upwards, sell - yellow triangle downwards.
There are free indicators in the Market. You can also look in the kodobase - maybe you will find one that suits your needs.

Artyom Trishkin:
There are free indicators of this kind in the marketplace - look for them. The first one is the "kodobase", and the second one is the "kodobase".
I think it would be more convenient if the programmers would add this to the terminal at some point. I think I am not the only one who needs this thing).

danminin:
I think I am not the only one who needs this thing). Once you attach an indicator, right-click on the chart - template - save the template as a default name.
If you have attached an indicator once, right-click on the chart - template - save the template as default

Has anyone found such an indicator in the marketplace?
I don't even know what to search for....

danminin:
Has anyone found such an indicator in the market?
I don't even know what to search for....

It's not clear which terminal you're looking for.

Artyom Trishkin:

It is not clear which terminal you are looking for.

By the way, it's not easy to do a site search at all. Maybe you should either turn it off at all by handing over the reins to google/yandex or add tags or query details.
Infrequent of course resort to a site search, but I see that it is aimed more at confuse the cache than to satisfy a query.

Artyom Trishkin:

It is not clear which terminal you are looking for.

For the fourth

danminin:
For the fourth
In the terminal, in the Market tab, go to the Indicators tab, select Free from the list and enter abolk in the search box

Artyom Trishkin:
In the terminal, in the Market tab, go to the Indicators tab, select Free from the list and enter abolk in the search box.
Oh, there it is. Thank you.

let's have a look at it.
i ideally wanted the icon to be displayed on the deal opening line only when the deal is open, but this indicator also displays deals on the history. well, nothing that these icons are on the chart, it's bearable)
Reason: