excuse me, but i think it's to hard to obtain the inverse graph because there is Take profit...
But is it possible to adapt this EA to diferent timeframe? I obtain good result for daily but for the others the equity curve is bad...
shanyang it's possible to adapt for the other timeframe?
Thanks and have a nice day for all.
Request for Macd EA
First of all i really like this web site and thank people who contribute...
I have two question..
1.I have a macd setting with 5,13,62 as you all know..I want to have an EA for this. When it enters to buy, closing for this should be when it enters to sell..No need for TP or SL....
2. When i close my computer, EA also closes and does not trade automatically.Is it possible to attach EA in my (real or demo) account no matter when the computer is open or closed?
Thank you all again and have a great pipping...
1. I think the MACD EA which comes with MT4 already does this.
2. If you don't want your EA shutting down when your computer is off, you will need to host it on a server, elsewhere.
Hope this helps,
Could you give some examples to reach as an address?
ema 5/13/62 is a great trading system.I would love to have this ea.
Is there any EA when MACD (8,12,1) comes to zeroline to buy and to sell ?
View image: sellbuy.jpg
Kindly who know and expert in EA please add buy option in this ea
I am new in ea builder, hope some body can add or modified this ea.
Sorry for my poor english
hello, ea baced on macd help
i want to make an ea that will work only on macd.
the macd is -- 7--80--7
very very simple but in the first bar that change from negetive tp positive
(soory for my english)
and sell in the first bar that change from positive to negetive.
s.l 70 ( and possibole to change it..)
treiling stop 15
open only one trade untill the macd change diraction.
it can be very profit ea..
can someone help me with that?
The MACD SAMPLE with stop loss and a "trading time control" can be very powerful! This is necessary to avoid GAPS. A "close on time" would be very nice too... for example, close all open orders in the last hour of the friday.
The MACD SAMPLE gets right in like 90% of the trades, but still unprofitable because of GAPS and large stop loss.
Sample MACD Modifications
Many thanks for your valuable input & support.
I've been looking for this indy with the modified StopLose for more than 2days all over the net.
It will be great if you can add:
- Heikin-Ashi Filter: If the position to be opened is Long then the Heikin-Ashi should be UP, and vice-versa for the Short positions.
- CloseOrder if Heikin -Ashi color changed, or it will reach TP or SL (When the opened position is Long, it will automatically close it if the Heikin-Ashi changed color to look DOWN, and vice-versa for the Short positions)
Thank you very much
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.