Simple heikin ashi buy strategy

hello I have automated a strategy with *** this one presents impressive backtests but I cannot add a trailling stop.  the strategy is very simple and it just buys.  to trigger a purchase the last two green candles must: open = at the lowest.  it would be great if we could code it in mql5 or mql4. 

Whoever codes it correctly will have the right to know over which period and on which pair it is working, because without being optimized and without trailling stop the strategy is very promising it shows very good results in backtest

Thanks
Testing trading strategies on real ticks
Testing trading strategies on real ticks
  • www.mql5.com
The article provides the results of testing a simple trading strategy in three modes: "1 minute OHLC", "Every tick" and "Every tick based on real ticks" using actual historical data.

vdlame:
hello I have automated a strategy with *** this one presents impressive backtests but I cannot add a trailling stop.  the strategy is very simple and it just buys.  to trigger a purchase the last two green candles must: open = at the lowest.  it would be great if we could code it in mql5 or mql4. 

Whoever codes it correctly will have the right to know over which period and on which pair it is working, because without being optimized and without trailling stop the strategy is very promising it shows very good results in backtest

Thanks

Have you tested on symbols that have a long bear market? Strategies that just buy will look great if the symbol is in a long bull run but will crash if
the market stays sideways or enter in a bear market for a long time.

Alexandre Borela #:

Have you tested on symbols that have a long bear market? Strategies that just buy will look great if the symbol is in a long bull run but will crash if
the market stays sideways or enter in a bear market for a long time.

yes it's true, I tested it on the dax 40 in m1

vdlame :

It is forbidden to discuss third-party software on the forum.

Reason: