Nonlagging Tools - page 13

More understandable situation is on H4 timeframe (see image).

Files:
absolute_16.gif  32 kb

Newdigital

I just want to thank you for your great explanations, and all that you have contributed to help us all in this forum.

ET

It is sell on GBPUSD M5 timeframe (according to Absolute Strength indicator). But to understand about this trend we may look at H4 timeframe (see image).

Files:

That is a very clear short in cable 5mins, the chart you posted in 4hrs tells us the reason why this sell is possible, thanks a lot. The entry i saw it around 1.9683, the exit lets see.

ND, yesterday`s short gave +60 pips profit, today did u see the short this morning, could you post it please? seems an excellent rally again.

cami:
ND, yesterday`s short gave +60 pips profit, today did u see the short this morning, could you post it please? seems an excellent rally again.

It was very risky buy in the morning: it was buy according to blue solid/dotted lines and correctional sell in the same time (MTF Absolute Strength indicator). It was very risky.

Now is downtrend. Very clear downtrend.

Then it was sell (price crossed pivot line and this sell was confirmed by many indicators. You may use your own indicators for confirmation.

It was exit on 1.9588 (price crosses 55 pips level on 55 EMA). M5 timeframe.

More than +60 pips in profit (+67 but it depends on the broker).

You may use your own exit according to your system or indicators.

One comment to AS:

Don't open orders when solid lines(red and blue) are below dotted lines simultaneously. It's clear flat.

Newdigital

Can you post the "Volatility Quality" indicator? The one posted in this forum is named VQ which is different from what I understand and it produces more false signals.

====

Never mind, I found it....

Good morning all,

Nd, today we had a long move, but cannot see where was the entry, could you please point us out? seems at the beginning a strong buy then later, corrective, am i right?

Reason: