National Forums/Websites/Sources - page 6

xxfunguy007xx:
Hi guys u know of any other thread that also share indicators and methods like forex-std? thanks

You mean the other forex forums?

I just moved your post to this thread: it is the thread with links to many other forums and many of the forums are very good. So, check this thread from the beginning.

xxfunguy007xx:
... other thread that also share indicators and methods like forex-std? thanks

StrategyBuilderFX - Powered by Forex TSD

Forex Forum @ Forex Factory

Is this great or what?

This is a new forex community that allows users to upload videos and write forex blogs like myspace. It's called My Forex Space.

Want your commercial EA evaluated?

Dear forum member

ForexRobotSupport will contain different commercial EAs that will be evaluated and possibly be a part of tests and competitions. Are you interested about that? Then join ForexRobotSupport and recommend an EA.

If you are a founder and/or a vendor of an EA and need support, don't hesitate to contact me for further discussions. We have a forum, a Support Ticket System and FAQ (knowledge base) as services.

Thank you

Michael

New Forex Site Voice & Video Trade Room

New Super Forex Group www.F0rexS0cial.com Created By some very wealth and genius traders. Users just like you and me! But many forex moderators all the net are censoring the information you are getting and keep deleting the ideas concepts and things that work! So we have a new choice a better system where we can all load up all the Videos, photos and music we want! We even have our own voice and video instant

Messenger system and chat room and video and voice chat plus our own

E-mail system that is spam free! Therefore, if you are sick of the

Wasted and not finding what you want on other yahoo groups please help

Support this new site and join making a profile takes only 10 seconds! A lot of time and money was spent making this site happen for all of us! www.F0rexS0cial.com

Special note to all moderators and web site owners you are 100allowed to advertise and post links of your forex website and groups and www.F0rexS0cial.com as well as banners to your product at no cost! the idea behind this site is to share promote and network.

Anyone here got the EA to work?

I've installed Neuroshell 2, i copied the neuroshell files to the right directory, i copied the Metatrader files to the right directory.

And then?

When i activate the EA nothing happens.

Is there something i can do to make it work? (forward testing)

thanks

MT4 Expert Advisor Reviews

Hello !! I have looked and looked and haven't been able to find some decent review websites for metatrader 4 expert advisors. Many of the reviewers I have found are affiliates or get profit from ads (for the advisors they are reviewing!). So I decided to start a website that reviews eas and talks a little about them. The url is Reviewing Everything Forex. Tell me what you think about it ! and of course, how I can make it better !

danielfppps:
Hello !! I have looked and looked and haven't been able to find some decent review websites for metatrader 4 expert advisors. Many of the reviewers I have found are affiliates or get profit from ads (for the advisors they are reviewing!). So I decided to start a website that reviews eas and talks a little about them. The url is Reviewing Everything Forex. Tell me what you think about it ! and of course, how I can make it better !

welcome to the biased freeloaders reviewers society.I notice you have intention of promoting commercial junk EAS of poor quality

oilfxpro

Hey

If u understand quality commercial EAS , here is a truly great EA

Participant Better - Automated Trading Championship 2007

All the commercial junk is rubbish

There are many many many free eas on the internet

OILFXPRO

danielfppps:

Well written article, but I would venture to say that 99.9% of all EAs are garbage. You are way too forgiving

Reason: