Coding help - page 445

I had find a old trailing stop ea , but the problem is every time need to insert a ticket number .

I have try to remove but fail , i get more error .....

Does any one can help to remove it , and automatic trail all position without insert ticket number ?

Or is they have any same ea can trailing by candle high low , please refer to me .

Thanks in advance .

Files:

please mr mladen can you help me add alert to this indicator? Works well on H1 charts and you win most of the time, just dont have sound. Please help me recode to make sound when arrow appears. call when red arrow shows and put when blue arrow shows.

thanks.

billwilliams_atz_bo.mq4

Files:

sijixx:
please mr mladen can you help me add alert to this indicator? Works well on H1 charts and you win most of the time, just dont have sound. Please help me recode to make sound when arrow appears. call when red arrow shows and put when blue arrow shows.

thanks.

billwilliams_atz_bo.mq4

sijixx

That indicator uses Williams alligator - which means that some parts are using negative shift whist is equal to usual understanding of repainting

Hi mladen sir,

I want to modify few things in it, like color coding . May i get mql4 file ? i've outside bar mql4 but that doesn't work like that.

If you don't mind, May i please get it?

I hope you remember it, this file was given by kindly person like you.

hanic.ex4

regards

Files:
hanic.ex4  12 kb

Hello mLaden & mr.tool

I have try for many day to edit this ea to work with new mt4. But seem like my knowledge not enough to do it.

May I trouble both of you? help to make this attach ea to work with new mt4 and 5 digit account.

Always appreciate both of your help.

Thanks

Files:

Su407:
Hello mLaden & mr.tool

I have try for many day to edit this ea to work with new mt4. But seem like my knowledge not enough to do it.

May I trouble both of you? help to make this attach ea to work with new mt4 and 5 digit account.

Always appreciate both of your help.

Thanks

Su407

This is a version compatible with new mt4 : bbands_ea_v1.0046_nmc.mq4

Files:

Hello all - I first want to say thanks to all of the amazing work done here by mladen and others - your contribution to the trading is nearly impossible to quantify. I itp my hat to you.

My coding request is the have an indicator based on zig/zag (or any custom version of the indicator you may think is better) that will give me the average distance in pips of the swings - similar to the an ATR works. Would like to be able to set it to "look back: at "X" number of set swing points and give me an average number of pips in swings. have not been able to find one here but I may not have used the correct terms to do so.

Thanks in advance.

pipmagnet:
Hello all - I first want to say thanks to all of the amazing work done here by mladen and others - your contribution to the trading is nearly impossible to quantify. I itp my hat to you.

My coding request is the have an indicator based on zig/zag (or any custom version of the indicator you may think is better) that will give me the average distance in pips of the swings - similar to the an ATR works. Would like to be able to set it to "look back: at "X" number of set swing points and give me an average number of pips in swings. have not been able to find one here but I may not have used the correct terms to do so.

Thanks in advance.

Something similar was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179260

How can I find out how many buffers are there in an ex4 (not just the visible buffers)?

apprentice coder:
How can I find out how many buffers are there in an ex4 (not just the visible buffers)?

No "normal" way

Try getting the values from buffers to some buffer that you will display (in a separate window, for example). If you see values, than the buffer is in use

Reason: