Coding help - page 398

Hi guy's....(mladen in particular!)

Before anyone jumps on me, let me stress I have no interest in, no ideas about using, & no liking for Binary betting. But the attached indicator, on a daily chart - which is the only time frame I use, would appear to be useful. I have no idea if it repaints, does somersaults, or only appears at the optimum time! I would however, like to test it over a fairly long time, & do not want to be checking it every day - too many other things to do. Could some very, very kind soul add an email alert to it?xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition_1.mq4xtreme_binary_robot_ultimate_edition.ex4 Many, many thanks.

Repainting on each Time Frame !! I'm checked.

Thanks popej30, It looked too good to be true...another one for the bin. Appreciate the reply.

The second to the trash ? hahaha I'm on forex 5 years and I'm threw in the trash hundreds indicators. I only found 2 indic don't repainting - ONLY !

popej30:
The second to the trash ? hahaha I'm on forex 5 years and I'm threw in the trash hundreds indicators. I only found 2 indic don't repainting - ONLY !

Again.

To make it simple : would you mind showing us examples how moving average, rsi, stochastic, momentum, adx, ... are repainting? Not going to ask anything complicated, just those basic (I asked those 5 since you told that you found only 2 that do not repaint- not going to ask 100s that are the same as those 5)

If you think that RSI, Stoch, ADX, Mommentum non repaint that you invest, good luck.

Hi guys,

I know, I know...newbie, first post and starting right away with a request...

I wonder if someone could help me with these indicator. I would actually like to split both into two:

One just for bullish signals (no bearish alarm, no arrow) and one only for bearish signals (no bullish alarm, no arrow).

Meaning I will have 4 indicators to choose:

CCI_Divergence_V1.01_alerts_bullish.mq4

CCI_Divergence_V1.01_alerts_bearish.mq4

cci-divergence nrp_bullish.mq4

cci-divergence nrp_bearish.mq4

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this. Thanks a lot in advance!

cci_divergence_v1.01_alerts.mq4

popej30:
If you think that RSI, Stoch, ADX, Mommentum non repaint that you invest, good luck.

Your original statement was :

Would you please provide proof that the 5 I asked for are repainting (as I told I just picked up those 5 in a couple of seconds out of a couple of 100s of indicators). Please, I really would like to see any of those indicators REPAINT (and I am not asking how to use those indicators, just a proof that they are repainting please)

o.Lee:
Hi guys,

I know, I know...newbie, first post and starting right away with a request...

I wonder if someone could help me with these indicator. I would actually like to split both into two:

One just for bullish signals (no bearish alarm, no arrow) and one only for bearish signals (no bullish alarm, no arrow).

Meaning I will have 4 indicators to choose:

CCI_Divergence_V1.01_alerts_bullish.mq4

CCI_Divergence_V1.01_alerts_bearish.mq4

cci-divergence nrp_bullish.mq4

cci-divergence nrp_bearish.mq4

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this. Thanks a lot in advance!

cci_divergence_v1.01_alerts.mq4

Here is this version with two options added : drawBullishDivergence and drawBearishDivergence : cci_divergence_v1.02_alerts.mq4

So simply turn any of those parameters to true or false and you can get just bullish, just bearish, bullish and bearish or no divergence at all

Mladen, you're awesome! I'm trading divergence with the trend and the alarms and arrows in the "wrong" direction drive me a bit crazy as I have several pairs open. I feel a bit embarrassed to ask if you can do the same with the cci-divergence nrp.mq4 as I guess I can't offer you anything in return. Thanks so much!

Reason: