Coding help - page 392

mladen:
I suggest that you check in live trading if it works, and that then we proceed with time filters

Hi Guy....all is well. Trade opened correctly, & expert performed all operations really well. If you have the time could you have a go at the timed entry?

Hello

Mladen and Mrtools

Sir,

Could you please help me to correct this code? I am not coder but tried to combine two indicators, I got success but there something wrong with one of the histogram please fix this.

ac_and_ao.mq4

Files:
ac_and_ao.mq4  4 kb

alpha24:
Hello

Mladen and Mrtools

Sir,

Could you please help me to correct this code? I am not coder but tried to combine two indicators, I got success but there something wrong with one of the histogram please fix this.

ac_and_ao.mq4

alpha24

1. Accumulation is not calculated the way you are calculating it

2. No need for the second loop at all

Mladen Sir please fix it

alpha24:
Mladen Sir please fix it

Just leave the second loop out (no need for it)

Also count on the fact that the two histogram values are going to overlap each other

Mladen Sir,

I tried can't understand and can't do it.

Thanks for guidance

Jeeves:
Hi Guy....all is well. Trade opened correctly, & expert performed all operations really well. If you have the time could you have a go at the timed entry?

Just found an earlier version - it already has a timed entry, but needs your magic to clear all the warnings! If you can find the time, I would really appreciate it......TC

alpha24:
Mladen Sir,

I tried can't understand and can't do it.

Thanks for guidance

And I, looking at the code, can not understand exactly what exactly do you want to do

If you want to see the values of AO and Ac in the same window, simply delete the lines from 92 to 118 and you will have the two values in the same subwindow

Thank You very much sir

Jeeves:
Just found an earlier version - it already has a timed entry, but needs your magic to clear all the warnings! If you can find the time, I would really appreciate it......TC

Jeeves

Here you go : manualordermanager_v7_1_nmc.mq4

Reason: