Coding help - page 196

mladen:
Georgebaker, Why don't you use some of the indicators like this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page307 as a basis for your indicator? It might save you some coding time

mladen,

I don't need an indicator with an alert. Could you please explain what you mean?

Ahhh - did you mean use the grid indicator instead?

Georgebaker:
mladen, I don't need an indicator with an alert. Could you please explain what you mean?

Georgebaker

That indicator is not an indicator with alerts. It is an indicator that draws lines at desired round values of the symbol it is applied to and can very easily be adapted to show those additional lines you need too

Georgebaker:
Ahhh - did you mean use the grid indicator instead?

Yes ...

I cannot find out how to add the two extra lines 15 pips away from the round number line. Have tried several things.

Georgebaker:
I cannot find out how to add the two extra lines 15 pips away from the round number line. Have tried several things.

Try something like this (you can see in it how it can be done)

Files:

Hi guys,

Is it possible to make this MTF indicator draw angle line on the chart with the same preferences?

Thanks in advance!

ma_angle_mtf.mq4

Files:

Thank you mladen,

It works fine. I will take a closer look at the difference of the two indicators.

mladen:
Try something like this (you can see in it how it can be done)

I was a bit to fast yesterday

Why does this indicator only draw the adlines for every to round numbers?

e.g. 1.6000 & 1.62000 and so on, but not on 1.6100

Georgebaker:
I was a bit to fast yesterday

Why does this indicator only draw the adlines for every to round numbers?

e.g. 1.6000 & 1.62000 and so on, but not on 1.6100

You can add it to draw those additional lines once more - like this :

if (add>0) { drawLine(totalLevels,current+diff+add,addLinesColor,addLinesStyle); drawLine(totalLevels,current+diff-add ,addLinesColor,addLinesStyle); }

and it will draw those additional lines around all the "basic" lines

Reason: