Coding help - page 391

Jeeves:
Hi Mladen. I have attached an expert that I used to use before the latest issue of Metatrader. Now it doesn't work. Any chance you could weave your magic wand over it, & get it working again. If you can I'm happy for anyone to use it....it's a good one (Or was!)

Jeeves

Removed all the warning causes, but I did not see any reason why it was not working (the warnings were rather benign).

Try it out, and if it still does not work please check in the journal tab of the terminal for eventual error so we can proceed : manualordermanager_v8_nmc.mq4

Will do....and many thanks AGAIN guy! Glad you are around.

Hi there,

I have been downloading the 'Rapid RSI + pivots' from the Elite section. It has been made a while ago, so it's no surprise it doesn't work with the new builds, not even on the most stable I have running (build 670).

Would it be possible to make it NMC.

Thanks very much !

Best regards from Wulong.

mladen:
Jeeves

Removed all the warning causes, but I did not see any reason why it was not working (the warnings were rather benign).

Try it out, and if it still does not work please check in the journal tab of the terminal for eventual error so we can proceed : manualordermanager_v8_nmc.mq4

Hi guy....I'll give it a go tonight, but I'm sure it will be fine. Now it compiles, I couldn't get it to do that!

Previously I used it for day trading off daily charts, but I'm wondering if I could push my luck and ask you to add a time function? I like to trade off four hour charts at a particular time depending on which currency I'm trading. The time function would be really helpful. Take care.

Jeeves:
Hi guy....I'll give it a go tonight, but I'm sure it will be fine. Now it compiles, I couldn't get it to do that! Previously I used it for day trading off daily charts, but I'm wondering if I could push my luck and ask you to add a time function? I like to trade off four hour charts at a particular time depending on which currency I'm trading. The time function would be really helpful. Take care.

Jeeves

It can be added, but is it working now (the EA itself)?

I will not know for sure until the open tonight, but it compiles now, & is available for alterations in Metaeditor. Previously it would not do either.

Jeeves:
I will not know for sure until the open tonight, but it compiles now, & is available for alterations in Metaeditor. Previously it would not do either.

I suggest that you check in live trading if it works, and that then we proceed with time filters

mladen:
I suggest that you check in live trading if it works, and that then we proceed with time filters

Will do. 22:00 UK, & I''l sing out!

jeeves:
will do. 22:00 uk, & i''l sing out!

ok

All well with the open.....! Great work!

Reason: