Coding help - page 403

scorpion1428:
I think these

Yes but those are decompiled too

rookiespain:

Good afternoon.

Mladen, I have read many times and seeing your experience, you could help to locate this chart indicators ???

Thank you very much.

Sorry, but from that picture I can only make wild guesses

mladen:
Sorry, but from that picture I can only make wild guesses

MLADEN, thanks.

Well have not made any guess wild nothing is very important.

Without any hesitation, any track will make me find a solution, at least indicators below .

Thank you very much.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Get all pair Symbols?

MLaden,

Is there some way to pull up all available pairs (symbols) and put them in an array?

And then count them?

And then alphabetize them if they are not?

Big Be

Big Be:
MLaden,

Is there some way to pull up all available pairs (symbols) and put them in an array?

And then count them?

And then alphabetize them if they are not?

Big Be

Here is one way how all symbols can be retrieved in an array (after that it is easy to sort that array) : symbols_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen,

That is impressive.

And it is alphabetical, on an FXDD demo account.

However it lists pairs that are not in the MT menu, about double the Symbols one needs. I need the pairs that one's broker offers for Forex, majors and crosses. This is to make a heatmap that pulls all the available pairs of real interest. Do you have to filter that list or what?

Big Be

Files:
symbols.png  14 kb

Big Be:
mladen,

That is impressive.

And it is alphabetical, on an FXDD demo account.

However it lists pairs that are not in the MT menu, about double the Symbols one needs. I need the pairs that one's broker offers for Forex, majors and crosses. This is to make a heatmap that pulls all the available pairs of real interest. Do you have to filter that list or what?

Big Be

Big Be

Set the ListSymbolTypes to 1 and it will show only forex symbols

Is it possible to code a 'line' version of the ADX indicator, as opposed to a 'Bar' or 'Candlestick'?

Jeeves:
Is it possible to code a 'line' version of the ADX indicator, as opposed to a 'Bar' or 'Candlestick'?

Jeeves

I do not understand the idea. The regular ADX is almost always a line indicator (Wilders DMI as well as built in ADX ) Can you explain a bit more?

mladen:
Jeeves I do not understand the idea. The regular ADX is almost always a line indicator (Wilders DMI as well as built in ADX ) Can you explain a bit more?

Hi Guy, good of you to reply.

Sorry, I was a bit crisp with the post....I currently use a one period colored MA on the main window, & a 1 period ADX histogram in a lower window. I would dearly like to use 1 period ADX as a replacement for the colored MA in the main window. But I suspect I'm asking for the impossible!.

Reason: