Coding help - page 276

Hi mladen, please I need update this macd in order to work in new mt4 build, thanks in advance for your time and help.

Files:

dentiok:
Hi mladen, please I need update this macd in order to work in new mt4 build, thanks in advance for your time and help.

dentiok

Here you go : macd_nrp_mtf_css_nmc.mq4

Files:

indralukmana8:
Hi,

I need your help please,

is there any possible way to accessing and get the object value in a separate chart then insert the value into each chart ?

let say we have 2 chart opened, and I would like to get the object value with a same name (e.g: 12H) and paste them into each chart opened

example:

Check the answer here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184086

mladen:
dentiok Here you go : macd_nrp_mtf_css_nmc.mq4

Thanks mladen, works fine !

for those interested in this MACD must also install this indi because it has iCustom in the code.

regards.

Hi Mladen

Any luck with the

3 Level ZZ Semafor.mq4

Thanks

rkhan1:
Hi Mladen

Any luck with the

3 Level ZZ Semafor.mq4

Thanks

rkhan1

Sorry, I do not understand the question. I do not use that indicator, if that is what you meant

Hi Mladen

This indy Is like zig zag instead of lines , it places #,s high low

my request is first turn it into MTF

second is option to show #,s on chart or in the corners

#,s from 4 hrs or daily on 15 min

Thanks kindly

Hello mladen,

Can you help me to change the lot size step for this ea .

For current buy and sell is open from lot size , 0.1 lot .

But i want to change it when the train is buy turn to sell , the sell lot must total up all buy lot .

Example : buy have 0.1 lot + 0.2 lot , when train turn to sell it will open 0.4 lot for sell . If the order not close the buy order will open another order 0.4 lot or 0.8 lot .

This idea is from the ea cm_martini i find here

I want to try this exit strategy .

Files:

stevenpun:
Hello mladen,

Can you help me to change the lot size step for this ea .

For current buy and sell is open from lot size , 0.1 lot .

But i want to change it when the train is buy turn to sell , the sell lot must total up all buy lot .

Example : buy have 0.1 lot + 0.2 lot , when train turn to sell it will open 0.4 lot for sell . If the order not close the buy order will open another order 0.4 lot or 0.8 lot .

This idea is from the ea cm_martini i find here

I want to try this exit strategy .

stevenpun

You say buy have 0.1 lot + 0.2 lot and the sell should be 0.4 lots. Would you mind clarifying it?

Debug Mode

Does Debug Mode work in Builds 600+?

Can you direct me to an indicator code or two where this is working?

Big Be

Reason: