Coding help - page 272

Sorry I am unable to insert the source code of the script....

How to do that...???

bool dummySelect, dummyClosed, dummySend;

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Close the running orders and open to an opposite direction |

int start()

{

//----

string curr = Symbol();

int ot = OrdersTotal();

int ords[200], ordType[200], ordTicket[200]; double ordLots[200];

string ordComments[200];

int ix=0;

for (int i=0; i<ot; i++)

{

int o = OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS);

if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol())

if ((OrderType() == OP_BUY) || (OrderType() == OP_SELL))

{

ords = o; ordType = OrderType();

ordLots = OrderLots(); ordTicket = OrderTicket();

ordComments = OrderComment();

ix++;

}

}

for (i=0; i<ix; i++)

{

double ask = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_ASK);

double bid = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_BID);

double prc = 0;

if (ordType == OP_BUY) prc = bid; else prc=ask;

dummySelect = OrderSelect(ords, SELECT_BY_POS);

Print("Closing Order # ",ords);

dummyClosed = OrderClose(ordTicket, ordLots,prc,5);

Print("Error ",GetLastError());

}

//----

return(0);

}

Hi Again,

I have read this quote from Master MLADEN, that we could get the value by the followings

1) If it sets some global variable that you can access to read values

2) If it is writing values to ome file that you can open and read values writen in file

3) If it is placing objects on chart and you know the name of the object and that way you can access the values of the object

4) Otherwise you have to use iCustom()

Is there any sample of code written somewhere, I would like to try and get the value of SHI channels as attached picture..

but haven't found any sample yet... could someone PLEASE HELP upload a code or a link from the previous post

I hope my question falls under the 3 option.

THANKS & Best regards

Files:

I am very sorry to have posted this tread.... finally I just found a solution for that....(Object value)

Thanks

Dear Mladen, I will try to explain to you what I need now. It is an indikator ADX force. You made multiple,it is good. But I need compression, as here. Where I can specify 5 different periods, and there will be a signal when they are at the same time squeezed.

Please, if you can help - help.

Files:

Air92:
Dear Mladen, I will try to explain to you what I need now. It is an indikator ADX force. You made multiple,it is good. But I need compression, as here. Where I can specify 5 different periods, and there will be a signal when they are at the same time squeezed. Please, if you can help - help.

Air92

As far as I see the squeezes that you are looking for are actually a subjective decision when the squeeze happens. If we do not have a precise mathematical formula that we can use to determine the squeezes, then we can not make a code to signal when it happens

mladen:
Air92 As far as I see the squeezes that you are looking for are actually a subjective decision when the squeeze happens. If we do not have a precise mathematical formula that we can use to determine the squeezes, then we can not make a code to signal when it happens

I badly know mathematics, and even less I understand mathematical formulas in a code. =)

but if you say that it is impossible, I will reconcile. Thank you.

Hi all

can anyone plz help me to make this indicator stop repainting itself

Files:

mohamed_houssen:

Hi all can anyone plz help me to make this indicator stop repainting itself

Centered TMA can not be made non-recalculating.

See this thread for explanation of centered TMA : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

thnx dear for ur reply

i want onther help form u

in the attachments there is an expert

this EA put pending orders every week according to specified levels in Weekly fibonacci

the problem here is :

in this pic the blue area is (the last week ) and the green and red lines is the high&Low of the week

the other lines above and under the High&low of the week is the fibo weekly levels

the problems is the pending orders after mondy is deleted and i dont know why !!!!

i want the orders is to be on chart all the week until any order is activated

can you solve this problem plz ??

and im sry for my english

i`m not good on it

Files:
Reason: