I got the MTF version , I will test it, will let you know

Thanks Mladen

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rkhan1:
ok

if you can add MTF, I can test it against yours

Thanks Mladen

Believe me : it will repaint in some cases - that is one of the oldest stories in metatrader there is. And you do not need a mtf to compare to non-repainting to a repainting version. That "Trend magic" is simply a CCI period 12 that should plot one color when CCI is above 0 and another when it is bellow. Here is one example where it already repainted (and no - it is not done on intention - it is simlpy a coding error)

Files:
tm.gif 70 kb
RKhan
RKhan  

ok

you obviously know these indies, and there properties of repainting .

well I guess trend magic is in trash

I will use your nonpaintng indy to see whtat I can do, also can you suggest a good moving average ?

Thanks Mladen

RKhan
RKhan  

ok

here is another request

This into MTF , I would like to see which numbers have come on 4 hrs or daily on the 15 min chart in left or right corner (just numbers)

maybe an option on chart or just numbers in corner that have come up on 4 hours or daily

Thanks kindly

Attached File

3 Level ZZ Semafor.mq4

osarun
osarun  

Hi,

The attached file have a problem to make the following error logs in the Expert tab of MT4 constantly.

2014.05.13 23:07:14.162 FXForecaster EURJPY,M5: invalid double number as parameter 3 for 'ObjectSet' function

2014.05.13 23:07:14.162 FXForecaster EURJPY,M5: invalid integer number as parameter 3 for 'ObjectSetText' function

Would it be possible for you to fix this error?

Thank you

fxforecaster.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
itpeeper:
Hi,

The attached file have a problem to make the following error logs in the Expert tab of MT4 constantly.

2014.05.13 23:07:14.162 FXForecaster EURJPY,M5: invalid double number as parameter 3 for 'ObjectSet' function

2014.05.13 23:07:14.162 FXForecaster EURJPY,M5: invalid integer number as parameter 3 for 'ObjectSetText' function

Would it be possible for you to fix this error?

Thank you

fxforecaster.mq4

Try it out now : fxforecaster_1.mq4

Files:
osarun
osarun  

mladen, thank you for your prompt reply.

The file that you attached was perfect.