Coding help - page 190

Here is an image of zigzag with aggregate volume for each leg. It is an attachment from the coder in forefactory I talked about.

Files:

Torchwavy:
Here is an image of zigzag with aggregate volume for each leg. It is an attachment from the coder in forefactory I talked about.

Here is a version in which one you can choose if you wish to display distance in pips and/or aggregate volume. Volumes are summed volumes fro each bar that belong to the leg from the first bar to the penultimate bar (ultimate bar is already a start of a new leg)

Files:

Very wonderful Mladen! I shall give it a try and give you a feedback. My laptop is down at the moment. I must confess you are a big-hearted genius. You have my deep respect. Many many thanks!

Mladen..can you add parameter to change the height of the text in GannZigZag + Text 2 ??

bayuveneo:
Mladen..can you add parameter to change the height of the text in GannZigZag + Text 2 ??

Bayuveneo added TextSize as an external parameter.

Files:

I'm sorry mrtools..

I mean, the text height from the bar..

could you make it mrtools..thanks in advance

bayuveneo:
I'm sorry mrtools..

I mean, the text height from the bar..

could you make it mrtools..thanks in advance

No problem Bayuveneo, try this one the textDisplacement setting should move the text up and down from the bar.

Files:

hi mladen

may i ask back #1710 & #1711, I observe them having refresh or repaint back issues and you mention is due to tick collection issues/problems from different symbols, then from your view, do the signals of them in the current running candlestick reliable or not as entry or exit signals? Thanks for advice.

Awesome..Thankyou very much mrtools

Hi, can someone help me add a stop loss and take profit for this? Thanks.

moving_average.mq4

Files:
Reason: