Coding help - page 498

Dear Mladen ,

What is the math or coding logic of poly fit indicators in elite section?Since the polynomial regression fitting involved in the coding of the indicators, are they repainting ?Thanks.

nevar:
Dear Mladen , What is the math or coding logic of poly fit indicators in elite section?Since the polynomial regression fitting involved in the coding of the indicators, are they repainting ?Thanks.

nevar

igorad used two modes : one is a regular polynomial regression fit, and that mode recalculates/repaints. The other is a sort of end-pointing and that one does not

Is anyone interested in helping me fix this indicator? I have done some work to it, and i am very pleased with the changes that i have made to it.

It is a Profit & Loss indi. Each new trade is placed right under the the last one, which is awesome. Even though each new trade gets placed at the bottom right above the account total, it scrolls up in order to not get covered up by your indicators at the bottom of the screen. These adjustments i have made are great.

But the only problem is that when i close the platform, or for some reason i loose internet connection and the platform re-sets, the list of trades goes into alphabetical order, instead of it staying with the newer trades at the bottom. So then it is hard to see which trades were placed last ...which makes it harder to keep track of them without opening the terminal. Is there a way to keep the trades in order from oldest to newest. The indicator will do it, until it gets re-set will it go to alphabetical order. How can i fix this.

I have posted a pic of the P&L indicator. I think it is one of mladens old indicators, which i have added a few features. Any help would be appreciated.

Files:
pampl.png  26 kb

mntiwana:
dear candy it is working with me,just in a regular simple way,but it is not EA,it is indicator

thank you sir

mladen:
nevar igorad used two modes : one is a regular polynomial regression fit, and that mode recalculates/repaints. The other is a sort of end-pointing and that one does not

Mladen,

What is the definition of '' end point'' in coding?

Here is another pic explaining it a little more. As you can see the Eur/Nzd is not in alphabetical order like the rest, because it was a trade placed after the platform was re- started. It is the newest trade. It will keep placing the newer trades at the bottom as long as the platform stays open and you don't loose internet signal. If you close the platform and re-start it. Then the Eur/Nzd will go back into the list alphabetically, right under Eur/Jpy and i will no longer know that it is the newer trade unless i open up my terminal to check. Not cool!

Hello Mladen, Thanks again the wapen nmc is executing orders. There is one modification I hope you can do. In the wapen nmc there is parameter for the EA to read from naningbob. This has been phased out and superseded by HGI indicator. I have attached HGI v16.07. It is a freely offered indicator that expires every three months. In september HGI v16.08 will released and so on and so forth. The EA that reads the signals from HGI is found in Holy Grail Bob. (HGI gives four or five signal 1trend2range3Rad4wave5combination wave and trend). Are you able to remove from wapen nmc the code relating to nanningbob and then copy and paste code for reading HGI found in Holy Grail Bob into wapen nmc

Files:

candyman752:
Hello Mladen, Thanks again the wapen nmc is executing orders. There is one modification I hope you can do. In the wapen nmc there is parameter for the EA to read from naningbob. This has been phased out and superseded by HGI indicator. I have attached HGI v16.07. It is a freely offered indicator that expires every three months. In september HGI v16.08 will released and so on and so forth. The EA that reads the signals from HGI is found in Holy Grail Bob. (HGI gives four or five signal 1trend2range3Rad4wave5combination wave and trend). Are you able to remove from wapen nmc the code relating to nanningbob and then copy and paste code for reading HGI found in Holy Grail Bob into wapen nmc

Just another thing .Ithinkthe PSAR repaints too much.Is it possible to remove that areofthe code.so that it only reads signals based on stochastic and HGI

candyman752:
thank you sir

Again,i am not SIR,only few SIRs,here,not every one.

Hello, I need histogram version for MPi-HB indicator

Can someone please help me? Thanks.

Files:
mpi-hb.mq4  9 kb
Reason: