Coding help - page 191

cwu:
Hi, can someone help me add a stop loss and take profit for this? Thanks. moving_average.mq4

Hi Cwu,

Added a separate stop loss and take profit for buys and sells.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Cwu, Added a separate stop loss and take profit for buys and sells.

Thanks mrtools! What is the difference between lStopLoss/sStopLoss and ITakeProfit/sTakeProfit?

cwu:
Thanks mrtools! What is the difference between lStopLoss/sStopLoss and ITakeProfit/sTakeProfit?

lStoploss = long stoploss

sStoploss = short stoploss

lTakeProfit = long take profit

sTakeProfit = short take profit.

If I enter 0, does that mean there is no SL or TP? Thanks again.

Mladen, a thousand words cannot express my gratitude for your very great help. Even if you didn't do it your selfless kindness is undeniable. I ran the indicator some minutes ago and it was EXACTLY as I imagined it! thanks thanks thanks!!! I have many words to say but like I said a thousand words cannot express it all...please keep it up...you and some I have seen (especially you) are very rare individuals who stand out among millions. Gracias.

Mrtools, thanks for the modification. Much appreciated.

Hi Mrtool and Mladen,

Can one of you explain how is construct the TSV Bullish & Bearish indicator please ? I haven't find any information about it ?

Thanks

Zilliq

kenwa:
hi mladen, i try long time incorporate, apply & make some codes to this indicator, it has display, no refresh and repaint issues, but i do not know why it has not, could you tell me the reason? but it has also a big weakness that it only calculate signal or value after the candle bar close, when the candle still running, it will not change any signals or value, but i just use the exact same calculation formula as before CCI trial indicators sent you before, why has so different result? what the code inside have done to make such differences? But i do hope it can calculate like yours, can calculate the values and signals instantaneously when the candles is still running (not just after close), otherwise the signals will lagging at least one candlestick. how to improve this indicator if i want it to instantaneously change values & signals, thanks a lot for help.

kenwa

Why are you posting decompiled code in the coding help thread?

mladen,

i just incorporate some codes to try making it work, I done lots of efforts on it. my level can only do this because no one help me.

kenwa:
mladen, i just incorporate some codes to try making it work, I done lots of efforts on it.

Sorry, but with that one you are on your own. I told multiple times that I am not going to change any decompiled code nor am I going to explain that code

mladen,

then please delete the file.

Reason: