Coding help - page 646

младен:

Hello, please help . I need a indicator candle in the terminal. Figure on the left transparent clear for zero time frame . 11111.png
Weird question . I'll put it in the basement . orig.png
Files:
11111.png  75 kb
orig.png  106 kb

Lapusya123:
Hello, please help . I need a indicator candle in the terminal. Figure on the left transparent clear for zero time frame . 11111.png
Weird question . I'll put it in the basement . orig.png
You can not draw candles using metatrader 4 - you only can draw something similar to candles (using objects) but that is afr from being a candle

mladen:
You can not draw candles using metatrader 4 - you only can draw something similar to candles (using objects) but that is afr from being a candle
Remove the inscription at the top please.
At zero time frame does not show. 

I'm not a programmer . Is it possible to make this indicator figure on the left transparent clear for zero time frame . 11111.png

Files:

Programmers , somebody can help me to do the  indicator usual of candles? I really need it .

Mr mladen , can you help me update this ea to nmc ?

Thank you .

Where I can find a link to learn, at least I can make the histo version of indicator? I had try by see a lot of example indicator but still not succes, 

stevenpun:

Mr mladen , can you help me update this ea to nmc ?

Thank you .

That EA is already new mt4 compatible (the compiler warnings are all benign, they are not causing any execution problem at all)

NKTrade:

Where I can find a link to learn, at least I can make the histo version of indicator? I had try by see a lot of example indicator but still not succes, 

There is no 1-to-1 description. It is usually a case of different code for different display so there can not be a general rule how it can be done

Lapusya123:
Remove the inscription at the top please.
At zero time frame does not show. 

I'm not a programmer . Is it possible to make this indicator figure on the left transparent clear for zero time frame . 11111.png

Try using the attached

mladen:
That EA is already new mt4 compatible (the compiler warnings are all benign, they are not causing any execution problem at all)

Hello , mladen .

May i know why this ea does not have the value for input ?

Can you suggest any ea can close all order in profit $ only in single symbol chart only .

i find a lot but is looking for all symbol chart , i want only close order in single chart for each ea .

Thank you .

Reason: