Coding help - page 633

This script worked lovely but I did not use it for 2 months on live account and today I had to recompile it.. boom, broken

The 'case'  causes a problem but i do not know how to fix this, could someone help me please.

Files:

Dear mladen,

Do you have any examples of how to use the QQE (vhf adaptive) 1_5 indicator in an EA?

Using the intersection of lines via iCustom?

It looks pretty good.

Thank you,

Rogério

Chart GBPUSD, H1, 2016.05.09 14:33 UTC, LiteForex Investments Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

Tartut:

Hi,

I would like to change the value of the indicator RSI, Stoch, MFI and others. Can I ask for an appropriate modification of the code? 

Tartut

Insync index is not meant to have variable parameters for the used indicators

But if you wish to change those, simply change the parameters in their appropriate call in the code

borgesr:

Dear mladen,

Do you have any examples of how to use the QQE (vhf adaptive) 1_5 indicator in an EA?

Using the intersection of lines via iCustom?

It looks pretty good.

Thank you,

Rogério

Rogério

You can use it the same as any other trending indicator (since QQE is more or less a "trending" indicator)

pgtips:

This script worked lovely but I did not use it for 2 months on live account and today I had to recompile it.. boom, broken

The 'case'  causes a problem but i do not know how to fix this, could someone help me please.

pgtips

Use this one

Files:

mladen:

Rogério

You can use it the same as any other trending indicator (since QQE is more or less a "trending" indicator)

Dear Mladen,

I'm testing various indicators such as Alma, nonlagma_nrp_1_1 etc for my studies.

The QQE QQE (vhf adaptive) 1_5 found more complex because it has 7 buffers.

I would like to know how to compare the time where the lines intersect to buy or sell.

I have not found any examples using this indicator.

Thank you.

Rogério

borgesr:

Dear Mladen,

I'm testing various indicators such as Alma, nonlagma_nrp_1_1 etc for my studies.

The QQE QQE (vhf adaptive) 1_5 found more complex because it has 7 buffers.

I would like to know how to compare the time where the lines intersect to buy or sell.

I have not found any examples using this indicator.

Thank you.

Rogério

Find the buffer that is named slope or trend and use that buffer (1 for up, -1 for down). Of course I am talking about the indicators coded by mrtools or by me

Hello Miaden and Mrtools, I have these 2 divergence indicators installed on my mt4 chart. my worry is that the RSI- divergence shows its arrows 2 bar late ,unlike the CCI divergence nrp that shows arrows at the close of current bar. Please is there any way you can help me to correct the RSI divergence to show arrows at the close of current bar, and it will still retain its accuracy .  Thanks for your precious time.

henrykfx:
Hello Miaden and Mrtools, I have these 2 divergence indicators installed on my mt4 chart. my worry is that the RSI- divergence shows its arrows 2 bar late ,unlike the CCI divergence nrp that shows arrows at the close of current bar. Please is there any way you can help me to correct the RSI divergence to show arrows at the close of current bar, and it will still retain its accuracy .  Thanks for your precious time.

henrykfx

Divergence (a non-repainting divergence) always must be shown late. If you do not have a confirmed extreme (and a confirmed extreme means you have to wait a few bars for confirmation), then you can not have a confirmed divergence. And that is why divergence indicators always must lag. Showing divergence at the close of the current bar only can cause repainting or having too much signals (in the case when, for some wonder) the repainting was avoided. The CCI indicator you posted does not check for divergences at all - it is checking for current peaks or troughs without confirmation which is resulting in false signals. I don't know which one is the worse case - lagging (but confirmed), or on a first closed bar (but without any confirmation)

Thanks for your valuable insight and explanation. More pips to your trading.
Reason: