euro.mq4

thanks

soil82

Here you go : euro_1.mq4

Files:
euro_1.mq4  2 kb
euro.gif  67 kb

plz make MTF for these indicators .. TF as MT4

i also have attached it in MTF thread too but i think this section is specially for that

apprentice coder:
How can I start or stop an EA from a code?

You can stop it using ExpertRemove() function

mladen:
soil82 Here you go : euro_1.mq4

hi. thanks

but , it not fixed . it change for example in 1 min

soil82:
hi. thanks but , it not fixed . it change for example in 1 min

Of course that is changes

It does not depend on one currency only (EURUSD and EURJPY in your case) and if there are changes in the other currency, the the values are changed. When you use multicurrency calculation it is always like that (bars do not have to change at the same time at all for different currencies)

As far as the code is concerned, all is OK

mladen:
Of course that is changes

It does not depend on one currency only (EURUSD and EURJPY in your case) and if there are changes in the other currency, the the values are changed. When you use multicurrency calculation it is always like that (bars do not have to change at the same time at all for different currencies)

As far as the code is concerned, all is OK

What can be done to solve this problem?

i want - or * or / or + between currency in mt4 (with indicator)

please help me

soil82:
What can be done to solve this problem?

i want - or * or / or + between currency in mt4 (with indicator)

please help me

soil82

If you are referring to the multicurrency problem, you can not do anything

Imagine this : EURUSD bar closes and you get a new bar on EURUSD. But on EURYPY there is still no new tick and the indicator is reading that last bars that is still a current bar for EURJPY and calculates values using that bar. And, after some time a tick comes to EURJPY and then not only the current bar value of the indicator changes but the previous bar too (since what was a current bar just a tick ago on EURJPY, is not a current bar any more, but the current bar on EIRUSD did not change)

Since there is absolutely no guarantee that the new bars on different symbols are going to be opened at the same time (or that they are going to be opened at all - just remember cases when on a 1 minute chart there are missing bars since there was no tick at all) you can not do anything. It is a result of the impossibility to have price changes on different symbols at the exactly same time

mladen:

Got it

Thanks

mladen:

That could be a good protection - no error code just stop the EA

Reason: