Coding help - page 548

hello,

I have a question is that possible to turn off option of drawing future sessions for the next day and leave this option only for the current day? I would like to have those future session lines only for the current day

thank you very much in advance

Files:

freakout:
hello,

I have a question is that possible to turn off option of drawing future sessions for the next day and leave this option only for the current day? I would like to have those future session lines only for the current day

thank you very much in advance

freakout

If I am not mistaken there is already something like that

Will check and get back

mladen:
freakout

If I am not mistaken there is already something like that

Will check and get back

yes, there is an option to disable drawing future sessions, but for all days I would like to have those future sessions only for the current day - not for the next days

freakout:
yes, there is an option to disable drawing future sessions, but for all days I would like to have those future sessions only for the current day - not for the next days

Hi freakout,

if you change it to none ,it not help you ?.....if the difference of GMT between you and me ,not effect your chart....now there are no future white lines at my chart.

Files:

mntiwana:
Hi freakout, if you change it to none ,it not help you ?.....if the difference of GMT between you and me ,not effect your chart....now there are no future white lines at my chart.

you don't understand me :P all I need is disable drawing of future lines for the NEXT DAY - not for today for example - 8:00 in the morning, indicator draws for me a future lines at 12:00, 16:00 and 20:00, but few hours later in the afternoon it also draws those lines for the next day and I don't want those lines in the current day I want to have them on my chart when a new day opens

hope that now everything is clear each white line for the next day appears when a todays candle at 12:00, 16:00 and 20:00 is closed so I want to make these lines to appear tomorrow - not day I want this indicator to draw future sessions lines only for today

Files:

freakout:
hope that now everything is clear each white line for the next day appears when a todays candle at 12:00, 16:00 and 20:00 is closed so I want to make these lines to appear tomorrow - not day I want this indicator to draw future sessions lines only for today

freakout

You can not do that

On Monday they you would not have anything, and on Friday it would try to draw on Saturday and since there is no Saturday as trading day, the line would be there but they would not be visible

How many drawing buffers do we have now?

apprentice coder:
How many drawing buffers do we have now?

apprentice coder

That is 512 per the moment

please help me to add the target line

Dear all , please help me to draw the target line, ( target is fixed and is equal to initial stop loss value )

its my first request here, if some thing wrong please forgive me

Files:
super.mq4  6 kb
Reason: