[Request] EA to export indicator values to .txt or .csv files

Hi!

I looking for a way to export indicator results to a .txt or .csv file, because i want to make some neural network indicators for metatrader by linking the indicators to some external dlls i'll make.

The problem is that i need data to train the networks and i've found no way to export indicator results.

I thought of making a ea that would save the indicators i use in it to a file, but i really dont know, and don't have the time either, to learn mq4 programming language. (I know .net and some c++, and mq4 is similar to c++ but like i said, i dont have the time nor the patience).

So if someone could make a little example on how to do this, i'll be thankful.

Thanks in advance,

JCC

converter opt

you may be able probe that file for how to export info directly from an indicator

Thanks really heplful!

Im going to try to implement it, and i'll post my results.

Cya

JCC

Ok, here it is .

Tomorrow i'll try making a simple Neural Network indicator.

Cya.

JCC

Files:

rsi to csv

hi there

im looking also to exporting the RSI data in to CSV

can u help me ?

Help with Mt4 Data Export Indicator

I have an MT4 indicator that is supposed to create an ASCII file that is copied into the MT4 platform file folder. You place it on a chart cycle through each time frame and it creates an ASCII file for each time frame and stores it in the files folder in MT4. I then have another platform that I can export the data file from MT4 into the other platform. I had this set up in 2010 and it worked fine but now the indicator won't create the ASCII files. Not sure if the issue is the indicator or is the fact that the MT4 platforms versions have been updated several times since 2010. I have two versions of the indicator one called Mt4data.mq4 and the other AGdata.mq4. The version that I used in 2010 was Mt4data.mq4. I am not sure if both versions are just copies of each other or there is some difference in them.

I would be greatful if a kind programmer could take a quick look at the indy and see if they can figure out why they don't create the ASCII file.

Files:
mt4data.ex4  4 kb
mt4data.mq4  3 kb
agdata.mq4  5 kb
agetdata.mq4  3 kb

Found the Answer

ozziedave:
I have an MT4 indicator that is supposed to create an ASCII file that is copied into the MT4 platform file folder. You place it on a chart cycle through each time frame and it creates an ASCII file for each time frame and stores it in the files folder in MT4. I then have another platform that I can export the data file from MT4 into the other platform. I had this set up in 2010 and it worked fine but now the indicator won't create the ASCII files. Not sure if the issue is the indicator or is the fact that the MT4 platforms versions have been updated several times since 2010. I have two versions of the indicator one called Mt4data.mq4 and the other AGdata.mq4. The version that I used in 2010 was Mt4data.mq4. I am not sure if both versions are just copies of each other or there is some difference in them. I would be greatful if a kind programmer could take a quick look at the indy and see if they can figure out why they don't create the ASCII file.

Hi all,

I have resolved the issue.

Robot

Hello,

I'm trying to get stocks prices from mt4 servers. Is there a free robot who can extract the stock prices from the mt4 server into C#, or into a text file?

Thanks.

Can anyone help with this one :I try to export OHLC and some indicator values into CSV file with the attached scipt.But I get bad data(non numeric or missing data) .I do not know why I get non mumeric bad data.Your help appreciaed.Thanks

Files:

nevar:
Can anyone help with this one :I try to export OHLC and some indicator values into CSV file with the attached scipt.But I get bad data(non numeric or missing data) .I do not know why I get non mumeric bad data.Your help appreciaed.Thanks

nevar

Can you post a sample file with that bad data?

Dear Mladen ,

Please find the csv file in the attachment.Thanks.

Reason: