Coding help - page 92

Hi Mladen

AMI code above will work , trouble you into MT4 indicators are extremely grateful。

Salute to You

Kreangast

2013/5/26

Kreangast:
Hi Mladen

AMI code above will work , trouble you into MT4 indicators are extremely grateful。

Salute to You

Kreangast

2013/5/26

Kreangast

Please read this post again : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page61

mladen:
Kreangast Please read this post again : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page61

Hi mladen

Code error please delete my post now!

Thanks to drag

Kreangast

2013-5-27

Kreangast:
Hi mladen

Code error please delete my post now!

Thanks to drag

Kreangast

2013-5-27

Kreangast

Posts are deleted only and only if they violate some rules of the forum. Since your posts did not violate any of the forum rules, there is no reason whatsoever to delete them

macerina:
flower_afl.txt

Mladen/Mrtools is it possible to code a similar indicator in mt4.

I have no clue what this is based on . I have attached the image and the amibroker afl code.

Thanks in advance

is their any progress with this indicator?

dasssi:
is their any progress with this indicator?

dasssi

Just a partial quote from that post by macerina : "I have no clue what this is based on". Reconstructing some indicator based on picture only is impossible. The math behind it can not be guessed on the results only

mladen:
dasssi Just a partial quote from that post by macerina : "I have no clue what this is based on". Reconstructing some indicator based on picture only is impossible. The math behind it can not be guessed on the results only

their was a, attachment in one of the messeges.

i know you are a magician but i was not thinking you can do a, indicator from the picture...

Files:

dasssi:
their was a, attachment in one of the messeges. i know you are a magician but i was not thinking you can do a, indicator from the picture...

dasssi

As I said in one post already, I do not use Ami broker and then I can not do conversions as it is usual from familiar coding languages. So, I can not promise anything when it comes to Ami broker code conversion since I am not that familiar with it

Is there any progress on this indicator

pgtips:
Hi,

Currently the extern color BoxHLColor = MidnightBlue;

Would it be possible for the indicator to select BoxHLColor automatically, based on previous day candle colour so if prev day candle is red then red, if prev day green then green.

I hope this makes sense. This would be very helpful and I really appreciate any help to do this.

PG
Files:

pgtips:
Is there any progress on this indicator

I did try

yesterday_open = (iOpen("NULL",PERIOD_D1,-1));

yesterday_close = (iClose("NULL",PERIOD_D1,-1));

if ((yesterday_close > yesterday_open))

{

BoxHLColor = Green;

}

else

{

BoxHLColor = Red;

}

but I think I am getting a 0 value each time, so maybe I need an array but unsure how. The above does return a colour change but they are all the same

Reason: