Coding help - page 64

Lapusya123

About "YangTrader" at this post : it is actually a Stochastic signal line. Here is a comparison of the Stochastic with K period set to 34 and D period set to 8 (using LWMA for signal line). I think that there are already some stochastic indicators that can do that (will check for links)

Lapusya123:
Hello Mladen. I do not know much English, Sorry. Please help me to make these indicators when the line goes up or down in a different color. Thank you!
Files:
stochastic.gif  39 kb

Colored RMI ...

Lapusya123

This would be a colored RMI

Have a nice weekend

Files:
rmi.gif  33 kb
rmi_color.mq4  7 kb

mladen:
Lapusya123 About "YangTrader" at this post : it is actually a Stochastic signal line. Here is a comparison of the Stochastic with K period set to 34 and D period set to 8 (using LWMA for signal line). I think that there are already some stochastic indicators that can do that (will check for links)

Thanks Mladen! I put on smothed Stoch, LWMA not . Is it possible to make the indicator Yangtrader or Stoch the colored line D ?

Lapusya123

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239

A lot of versions of stochastic there almost sure that one will suite your needs

Lapusya123:
Thanks Mladen! I put on smothed Stoch, LWMA not . Is it possible to make the indicator Yangtrader or Stoch the colored line D ?

help needed

Hello

I want ask if someone here can help me build a MT4 indikator from scratch.

I have that indi from Ninja trader platform, So I feel sure I know what I am looking for.

But I cant code.

So please if someone can help me with that.

I will explain what I want from that indi and then, hopefully it make sense for the coder.''

If someone can help please sent me a PM with contact information and I will come back.

Merry XMAS.

Peter

NinjaTrade uses a C/C++ logic too so it should not be a too big problem to convert (if it does not use some custom dlls or similar stuff) so, if you can (if it is not a commercial or private indicator), why don't you post it so that some member of TSD can help you with a conversion (that way you probably will get better chances of getting it converted). On the other hand if you are looking for a private job, then you can wait those PMs

fratelli:
Hello

I want ask if someone here can help me build a MT4 indikator from scratch.

I have that indi from Ninja trader platform, So I feel sure I know what I am looking for.

But I cant code.

So please if someone can help me with that.

I will explain what I want from that indi and then, hopefully it make sense for the coder.''

If someone can help please sent me a PM with contact information and I will come back.

Merry XMAS.

Peter

My Indicator

What's wrong with the code?

After change setting value, nothing wrong but after about 1-2 seconds it's look like as in picture.

Please someone help me to find out.

Files:
indicator.png  26 kb

As I see it is not in the part that you posted on the picture but somewhere further in the code (the part that is left out on that picture)

Premeus:
What's wrong with the code?

After change setting value, nothing wrong but after about 1-2 seconds it's look like as in picture.

Please someone help me to find out.

Thank you for quick reply.

I will look at the remain part again.

Hi,

i need a double function that result me the orderopenprice() of the last openorder.

Someone can help me?

Thank you

Reason: