Coding help - page 29

Pava:
yes...it says so in the code...that it repaints...but can be used for trendline trading...

Agree 100% with you and my account confirms it. It repaints but its no problem for trend trading.. i use it as an early warning signal, and that works like a charm.

That is why I wouls like to have an arrow and sound alert.

MQL

MQL:
Agree 100% with you and my account confirms it. It repaints but its no problem for trend trading.. i use it as an early warning signal, and that works like a charm.

That is why I wouls like to have an arrow and sound alert.

MQL

can it remove the repaint code inside? waiting...

mladen:
For now try out this version

It fixes some other errors too (see this example : it is EURCAD and it is obvious that the original is giving false signals - signals are in wrong direction) and is adding some functionality which makes it easier to use when it comes to signaling.

And it works on JPY crosses too (here is an example :

PS: it is not repainting now

Hi mladen

could add an audio alert option when they change color to the two Coeffofline fixed1 and Coeffofline bars indicators you modified? Many thanks in advance.

Posted both here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page251

annbeea:
Hi mladen could add an audio alert option when they change color to the two Coeffofline fixed1 and Coeffofline bars indicators you modified? Many thanks in advance.

annbeea:
can it remove the repaint code inside? waiting...

Hi annbeea,

sorry i dont understand your question..

MQL

hi mladen

are those with alerts ones are non-repaint version? thanks

MQL:
Hi annbeea,

sorry i dont understand your question..

MQL

I study your indicators, show quite good signals after the fact, if it is non repaint, it will be more good.

Dear mladen,

could you mind fix this repaint indicator supply by MQL to nrp one, better with color change alerts, Many Many thanks.

If you take a look inside the code, there is a line that goes like this :

// 'backLineDataIdx' WILL become negative - these bars ARE FAKE and WILL BE recalculated (repainted)

So, even the author knew that it will repaint and it seems that his intention was to be so. So, sorry, but can not make it an non-repainting one (since from the beginning it was intended to repaint)

annbeea:
Dear mladen, could you mind fix this repaint indicator supply by MQL to nrp one, better with color change alerts, Many Many thanks.

mladen:
If you take a look inside the code, there is a line that goes like this :
// 'backLineDataIdx' WILL become negative - these bars ARE FAKE and WILL BE recalculated (repainted)
So, even the author knew that it will repaint and it seems that his intention was to be so. So, sorry, but can not make it an non-repainting one (since from the beginning it was intended to repaint)

Mladen,

would you still be able to maek an alert on the color change, as for me the repainting is not a problem, i us this as an early warning signal, and an arrow and sound alert would be fantastic.

Hope you can help.

MQL

Reason: