How do i use iCustom correctly?

I have this indicator on my chart to show me CCI divergence. What I want to do is grap the signal from the indicator into an EA and then for now just give me an alert so I can see the EA has got the signal.

For some reason i'm not allowed to show the indicator here, it says 'The text is too long' when i'm trying to insert the code through the 'SRC', so you can see it here instead : http://tinyurl.com/928mxnl

Note! I have turned off the alert from the indicator so i don't get an alert from the indicator and the EA at the same time.

So now i'm trying to use iCustom to catch a bullish or bearish signal into an EA.

The EA looks like this: (same problem as above) : http://tinyurl.com/9d5a8y7

The problem is that when the EA gives me an alert it will not stop alerting me before i remove the EA. It keeps alerting me for every tick. How can i avoid that?

Is there something wrong in my code in the EA?

EagleEye:

Is there something wrong in my code in the EA?

Yes.  You are passing 2 extern variables in the iCustom call . . .  your Indicator has at least 7 extern variables.  You can either send none of the externs and use the defaults in the Indicator code . . . or you must send them ALL.

iCustom has been discussed to death . . .   there are many threads about it.  For example:  Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

RaptorUK:

Yes.  You are passing 2 extern variables in the iCustom call . . .  your Indicator has at least 7 extern variables.  You can either send none of the externs and use the defaults in the Indicator code . . . or you must send them ALL.

iCustom has been discussed to death . . .   there are many threads about it.  For example:  Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

Ok thank you for the explanation and the link.

EagleEye: 'The text is too long' when i'm trying to insert the code through the 'SRC',

1. For large amounts of code, attach it
  2. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

WHRoeder:

1. For large amounts of code, attach it
  2. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

Ok i'll do that next time i have large amounts of code.

Reason: