PivotMagic EA: Magical power of pivots present NOMINAL LOSS (close to zero) over time - page 9

investor_me:
Thanks for the update my friend. Could you kindly post the results in a report format here? I'll seriously consider the addition of those two parameters.

In the meantime, I'm working on a scalping EA and wonder if you could help test that one as well. I don't have a DSL and can't have it active all the time.

Thanks.

Thank you for this GREAT EA. The following is my statement on the PivotMagic M5 EA for the past two weeks.

First statement is all 6 currency pairs that I was testing but I have since dropped the AUDUSD and USDCAD because they did not appear to work with the default settings.

Second statement is just the 4 majors for the past two weeks on default settings.

holyguy7:
Thank you for this GREAT EA. The following is my statement on the PivotMagic M5 EA for the past two weeks.

First statement is all 6 currency pairs that I was testing but I have since dropped the AUDUSD and USDCAD because they did not appear to work with the default settings.

Second statement is just the 4 majors for the past two weeks on default settings.

That's really good results. I'm sure they could even get better. But one wonders if they would work out the same in a real live account. Guess there's only one way to find out

I have been forward demo testing this EA as well, with good results.

USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, EURUSD

using trailing stop 15

I would suggest to include an option for a normal stoploss as some times the trade goes very much against you.

see attached statements

investor_me:
That's really good results. I'm sure they could even get better. But one wonders if they would work out the same in a real live account. Guess there's only one way to find out

I am trading them live too and results are just as good. However, I am also running a number of other EAs that drew down my account so it does not show up much.

Good work, if you could get those other variables added then I can begin testing those as well, (pipstep and Maxtrades). Thanks.

I downloaded the ex4 file, but why don't work in the MT4 ?

I copied it to the indicator. Is that correct?

Carlo

hi investor_me :

I would like to forward test this EA pivot magic.When will this EA expired ?

Thanks

In RESPONSE to and in

Defense.........with............................... pep a talk

Hey..... DaytrSuccess,

sometimes it gets harder for me to keep my mouth

shut; I don't like to clutter things up........

DONT SPEAK LIKE THAT TO Investor_me.............thats a`waste.

....we must keep humble and respectiful tones in general sense.

........but calm down some, you say...

you are a newbie......well guess what, its a never ending journey, a proccess

sssssssssssssssssssss.........learning, trading and living......just accept it,

don't cry about it.......don't and insult to our minds, after you've insulted us!

SO you say you have wonderfull entrys................GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.....GREAT!!!

SO DO I!!!!!!!!! ITS ABOUT mananaging your positions................its the age

old struggle.........that goes beyond when to get in, yea its about managing your

trades not being greedy either way, taking them (profits)toooo soooooooon,

or giving them back................entry is just a start...............and

depends on the cirumstances, thats where mananegment and your plan come into

play. Now if what you say is true, about your wonderful entrys....relax and

enjoy your success.............look further back in this thread and read carefully

........you dont need me to read for you.....sip your tea and read if you dont

see then........you dont......but dont say things , waste peoples time, and make people

repeat them-selfs and read for you.....and then if maybe....there might be a reason

for the way you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel, and the way your treated......its energy man,

its all additude.......But its not cool to use that tone.

JUST Read and pay attension........I cant commit on your exit conerns cause it

would depend on other things......and thats a general statement......there

was a trade I was up over 200pips then I decided that 170pips was enough.....

but theres allot, to consider.................just follow your plan..........

if it does not work change it........

................and Guess What most of us do trade manually;

you act like its a big deal................................................

thats just one of the ways..........plus the learning and experience you gain

from trading manually helps everything. I make the most money when I add a manual

aspect to it........everything is just a tool there is no this approach is

bad and this approach is good; being narrow mind or stuck on a single idea is risky.

When you trade be happy........"manually trading is great learning" and should always be

done, some time in a consistant manner....thats how you "keep in touch" with the living market,

its not some mindless endless void.

eveything is just a tool, like your "computer", the "internet", the broker, the Market, a indicator,

your monitor, electicty..............your coffee maker........oooh, and your mind.

But dont say negetive...........stuff.....that upsets me(maybe others).

If you don't like the way you feeeeeeeeeeeel, maybe theres a reason, maybe theres a reason

for how your treated......you know...........writing stuff like you did does not help, either.

this not a hobby..................but whatever you do.......

I hope everyone trys keep it fun.

--------Peace--------

Investor_Me,

I thought I would join in and help test your recent versions of PM but found that I cannot activate the last several versions. Versions 2.5 and newer have been "grayed out" not allowi me activate the EA. The only version that is not grayed out is "PivotMagic-FT-1-Min-Charts Only". Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alan

Reason: