Reversal Trading System - page 21

paltalk session 08/06/06

I had connrection problems on this day, so not all of the session is here.

Attached is Fridays Chat with Kaveh

Files:

Fridays Chat

Fridays chat --

Attached is Friday's Chat with Kaveh

oops sorry it did not upload -- see below.

kiwi, i saved the session as a text file, and it's not easy to read, might be worth trying the other option next time.

monkey

monkey:
kiwi, i saved the session as a text file, and it's not easy to read, might be worth trying the other option next time. monkey

Next time I will save it as a text file --

I saved it as an RTF but it would not upload so had to copy it into a text file -- something must have gone wrong there -- sorry about that

Thanks

Thanks for sharing your system Kaveh, it looks quite promising. I have not had a chance to use it yet, but after setting up the templates and looking at the historical data the entry and exit criteria seem quite apparent. I look forward to testing it next week. Thanks again.

Guys, this is my recap for thursday chat, not from the beginning though, but still there're lot of good infomation inside. And maybe this one is easier to read.

Files:
june08.txt  65 kb

Hi Guys

When ASIA markets open on sunday please check this ZONE for trading.

becarfull for setup of rule.

SELL ZONE =1.2670-1.2680

BUY ZONE=1.2600-1.2610

friday eur/usd try to break 1.2580 but this level was very strong.

Az i told you on palktalk 1.2610 was buy zone i hope you did

it for few pips.

This week 1.2580,1.2550 is very important for me.

thx kaveh

Hi Guys

today level

H4=1.2687

H3=1.2662

PIVOT=1.2639

L3=1.2614

L4=1.2589

%38.2=1.2629

Thx kaveh

Hi All,

I want to thank Kaveh for this system and all for their work and cooperation.

I've downloaded the indicators and templates I found on earlier posts. However, after unpacking the archives I've ended up with 3 templates, they are:

a) stopreversal.tpl

b) [M1] - Reversal Trading System - 002.tpl

c) [M1] - Reversal Trading System - 001.tpl

I'm about to check them out and see if I can spot any differences; yet and still, if anybody can point me in the right direction it would be great and I thank you!

moneyline

EDIT: OK, I figured it out

a) stopreversal.tpl (only the stop/reversal indicator, partial template)

b) [M1] - Reversal Trading System - 002.tpl (same as 001, but different graphics)

c) [M1] - Reversal Trading System - 001.tpl (same as 002, but different graphics)

Reason: