Reversal Trading System - page 17

free Paltalk access

I had the same problem on paltalk. At the "confirm upgrade windows" I always clicked on "send 4-digit key ..." to my email to get access. It needs 7 days until I got the key, now it's free without upgrade.

dani:
Yes, I have click that! but I still have this problem! Did you create your account in paltalk newly? or you have this account from previously? thanks

I just opened it yesterday. That is strange I logged in today once I confirmed my email address and I am in the chat room right now.

Ramin:
me too

you don`t have to upgrade!

They want to sell you the `better`version where videochat - pictures are faster submitted. That`s all.

This problem in paltalk exsist.

Rupp found a good softawre for chat .It is very fast . very small,and not cpu consumer , and the most important It is completley Free.

You can download it at :

http://www.ensignsoftware.com/ftpfiles/setupechat.exe

and after install, you can choose kaveh room from a dropdown menu in right side . It is 39th room .

bye till tommorow and thanks kaveh .

Files:
sel.gif  39 kb

Hi Guys

today level.

H5=1.2590

H4=1.2892

H3=1.2856

PIVOT=1.2853

L3=1.2784

L4=1.2749

%38.2=PIVOT=1.2853 **VERY IMPORTANT LEVEL**

%50=1.2868

THX KAVEH

So Kaveh, are you in this new chatroom or are you still using paltalk?

For those of you who want to know what those stop reversal arrows are up to...

I didn't code this so I can't take any credit.

Files:

d_thorpey:
For those of you who want to know what those stop reversal arrows are up to... I didn't code this so I can't take any credit.

I was kinda hoping it would be be my long awaited alert, but not to be.

If some kind guru would just give me a hint at how to activate the alert part of the code in there, it is in there but is // out

Please I would be forever even more grateful than I am now

This is from Elihayun, but I don't remember which thread

d_thorpey:
So Kaveh, are you in this new chatroom or are you still using paltalk?

Hi Guys

I want to check this chatroom if ok i will tell you.

now we are using paltalk.

thx kaveh