Reversal Trading System - page 16

timokrates:
Here are some indicators I find very usefull. I also don't see the room at the moment, but I have these problems every morning now. Didn't have these paltalk problems before. Sometimes I can browse the rooms, sometimes every available room simply disappears. Does anybody know have to solve this problem?

Hi

I am in paltalk now

kaveh

cannot join paltalk haveh, any trade today so far?

Why room doesnt exist??

For Paltalk to work you need to verify the 4 digit code that they send you via email when you first register. I could not see the room till I did that and now I am in.

greatlakes:
For Paltalk to work you need to verify the 4 digit code that they send you via email when you first register. I could not see the room till I did that and now I am in.

When I click on chat rooms name paltalk open a upgrade page for me!

dani:

me too

dani:

I think it did that for me the first time it came up. There is a link to click that says continue with the free version.

greatlakes:
I think it did that for me the first time it came up. There is a link to click that says continue with the free version.

Yes, I have click that! but I still have this problem! Did you create your account in paltalk newly? or you have this account from previously?

thanks

dani:
Yes, I have click that! but I still have this problem! Did you create your account in paltalk newly? or you have this account from previously? thanks

Hi Guys

One of Guy on chatroom told me he can help you

please wait.

but i think for new version u must pay $1.00.

thx kaveh

Reason: