55bc - page 14

newdigital:
Please do not use bmp expention for images. Because image files with bmp is very big sized and many members simple will not load this page because of that. Use gif or jpg/jpeg. Or gif.

ND

I guess the best way is not to allow any uploads of bmp extensions.

ET

O The frusturations af a novice!

Hi anybody.

If i can get help out of this, then i may never have a problem with these things again! I can't understand why most templates i download never shows on my templates folder! All the indicators are in the indicators folder,but the tpl files, no matter how many times i download to: c/metatrader/northfinance/templates and restart my platform, it just won't show. I'm doing or not doing something, right? Someone, anyone, help me out of this.

And thanks in advance

hi thestelaman, what timeframe do you use? i use tf 1 H it seem that is not a good day for me.. , i trade Eur/jpy today..you can see that the price is slow..

Templates

luvForex:
Hi anybody.

If i can get help out of this, then i may never have a problem with these things again! I can't understand why most templates i download never shows on my templates folder! All the indicators are in the indicators folder,but the tpl files, no matter how many times i download to: c/metatrader/northfinance/templates and restart my platform, it just won't show. I'm doing or not doing something, right? Someone, anyone, help me out of this.

And thanks in advance

Hi

You may have another templates folder in your "experts" folder.

Hope it helps...

luvForex:
Hi anybody.

And thanks in advance

You do not have to put templates there. When open chart, just go to the Load Template and click the location where the template is located.

trade for monday 21/04/2008

Files:
one.jpg  69 kb

trade for tuesday 22/04/08

Files:
two.jpg  59 kb

trade for wedensday 23/04/08

Files:
three.jpg  70 kb

trade for thursday 24/04/08

Files:
four.jpg  75 kb

trade for friday 25/04/08.............

taking all 8 signals and taking exit either on next signal or at close of bar at 1200 produced total profit of 231 pips

Files:
five.jpg  62 kb
Reason: