Reversal Trading System - page 85

piptrix:
Here's what I remember from the session this morning.

You MUST use Alpari MT4, because the data will be different on other brokers MT4s, and the system was tested to Alpari.

All you need to do is add the ADX to the 1M GBP/USD chart.

Once you have the ADX on your chart, remove the ADX line, all you want are the +DI and -DI lines on the chart. ( Make them any color you want, and you should probably make them solid lines.) Nest draw a horizontal line at 55 on the ADX. (Any color again.)

When the +DI touches or goes above the 55 line, go short, and if the -DI line touches or goes above the 55 line, go long.

Kaveh says it works great after news releases.

That's about it. Stops 20 pips and target 10-20 pips, or I guess you can use what ever you currently use to stay you in, or get you out of trades.

It just so happened that a trade was signaled while we were in the room, around 7:30 NY time, and moved about 30 pips.

BTW-There wasn't a trade signal on other brokers platforms, because the +DI never hit the 55 line, ONLY on the Atari platform. That is why you MUST use Atari

Just thought I would mention this type of setup has been used since the 1980's. In fact, I beleive J. Welles Wilder even mentioned the use of +DI/-DI at certain levels to determine market strength, even though DMI is typically used for that purpose. Another quick fact, it seems it is being used in a manner to go short or long in the direction of the +DI/-DI Cross, however, it actually shows a striking resemblance to an overbought/oversold based oscillator. Wait..it may actually be designed to be an oscillator, if so then to follow it the way explained above would mean to do the exact opposite...lol. Sometimes before using an indicator it might be intellegent to actually examine what it measures and how it is made, in order to properly use it. Instead of eyeballing anyway. But good luck to you all, I wish you all many pips.

- secXces

secxces:
Just thought I would mention this type of setup has been used since the 1980's. In fact, I beleive J. Welles Wilder even mentioned the use of +DI/-DI at certain levels to determine market strength, even though DMI is typically used for that purpose. Another quick fact, it seems it is being used in a manner to go short or long in the direction of the +DI/-DI Cross, however, it actually shows a striking resemblance to an overbought/oversold based oscillator. Wait..it may actually be designed to be an oscillator, if so then to follow it the way explained above would mean to do the exact opposite...lol. Sometimes before using an indicator it might be intellegent to actually examine what it measures and how it is made, in order to properly use it. Instead of eyeballing anyway. But good luck to you all, I wish you all many pips.

- secXces

Hi secXces

I dont know anything about J. Welles Wilder only i creat this system with my hard working near 4month and i find this nice setup . I share it this system

free for all of guys here . hope you will be rich as soon as possible.

Kaveh

Thank you Kaveh for sharing, you're a top person.

Have a couple of questions. What time in UK is CET or EST time?

I have downloaded indicators and template, all looks good apart from cams wont load up.

Can't find you paltalk rooms, is it only present to see when you log in?

Edit

Have just read above that you use the ADX now??

Kaveh..I believe you also that you've reached it through hard work..some times it may look to people that it lokks like another method but i've tried a lot to change some ideas from stock or future markets to make it valid fo forex it's not an easy job..and also selecting the magic level and testing it that's a whole other issue..again thanks Kveh and keep it up

fred:
Thank you Kaveh for sharing, you're a top person.

Have a couple of questions. What time in UK is CET or EST time?

I have downloaded indicators and template, all looks good apart from cams wont load up.

Can't find you paltalk rooms, is it only present to see when you log in?

Edit

Have just read above that you use the ADX now??

Hi Fred

Uk=cet-2

Est=uk+5

Kaveh

Hi All

Only you can find chatroom 4times monthly 7:00-9.00 EST on friday.

Kaveh

kaveh:
Hi All

Only you can find chatroom 4times monthly 7:00-9.00 EST on friday.

Kaveh

Friday only kaveh??

Buy & Sell Zone

Thanks Kaveh For Sharing your system, why don't you post buy & sell zone in forum, like you did before.

It is impossible for me to connect to platalk from Iran, do you recommand any anti filter to bypass proxy or can you ask somenone in chat room to post chat text in the forum, i lose alot in forex, and if i can't gain some pip, i will be in jail soon

Thanks again

Devil2000:
Friday only kaveh??

7:00-9:00 Friday on ly

DrLucky:
Thanks Kaveh For Sharing your system, why don't you post buy & sell zone in forum, like you did before.

It is impossible for me to connect to platalk from Iran, do you recommand any anti filter to bypass proxy or can you ask somenone in chat room to post chat text in the forum, i lose alot in forex, and if i can't gain some pip, i will be in jail soon

Thanks again

Hi Drlucky

Please explaine where is your problem i send BUY and SELL zone before in chatroom and you can find it very easy in chat text maybe 4-5months before.

Kaveh

Reason: