SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert - page 7

WNW:
Version 1.22 not working.

i agree... i loaded it yesterday, and no pending orders were placed.

I will try version 1.23 today

I have had no success with versions 1.22 or 1.23.

Have tried a number of platforms.

WNW:
I have had no success with versions 1.22 or 1.23. Have tried a number of platforms.

Well, I will forward test those versions from Monday.

All that I know that pending orders are placing not in the next day after EA's attaching: it is necessary to wait sometimes.

WNW:
I have had no success with versions 1.22 or 1.23. Have tried a number of platforms.

I backtested this 1.22 and 1.23 versions and I think that, may be, it is a bug with trailing stop (modifying the orders).

Anyway I attached 1.23 version to the charts (4 pairs, H1 timeframe) and we will see. I slightly modified Igorad's pre-set file. besides I am not using trailing stop so hope that everything will be fine.

I will post the results and my settings of course (if it will be sucessfull).

I have not used the trailing stop and neither 1.22 or 1.23 EA has generated any orders whatsoever. I've been testing since June 20.

It's not a problem on my part, I have 11 other EAs running.

Any help appreciated.

WNW:
I have not used the trailing stop and neither 1.22 or 1.23 EA has generated any orders whatsoever. I've been testing since June 20.

It's not a problem on my part, I have 11 other EAs running.

Any help appreciated.

May be you forgot to place tracert file to include folder?

Because this EA (1./22 version) consists of 2 files:

- EA itself;

- Tracert.mqh file.

I think 1.23 version is not using this file.

Anyway it is the better just to place it to library and include folders. Just in case. You mayb take it from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

As to 1.23 version so I used the settings similar to Igorad's and got the order next day. Try to use it with my settings. I posted some file (4 EAs with default settings) today on this thread. It is for GMT+3 broker. If you are using IBFX for example so change TimeShift (if I have TimeShift=9 so you will have 6 for example).

Files:
sbs123_1.gif  52 kb

Yes, I do have tracert.mqh included.

WNW:
Yes, I do have tracert.mqh included.

Hi WNW,

I have no idea why 1.22 and 1.23 versions are not working for you. I did not do anything special: I just attach EAs to the chart with my settings (it was posted in few posts back). I even did not try to find Tracert file in Metatrader as I already have it in many copies in all the places/folders.

There is good way to check: if EA is backtesting testing with the settings so this EA/settings will be forward tested as well.

May be, you have too many copies of Metatrader for one computer? Because I had this case with SignalTrader (too many copies of Metatrader for one internet connection).

Hello,

could someone explain what is the "trade periode:6" ?

Thanks

Flytox:
Hello,

could someone explain what is the "trade periode:6" ?

Thanks

As I understand it is trading days in a week.

From this code I understand that all the orders will be closed if:

- in profit;

or

- if day of the week >= tradePeriod.

For example if TradePeriod=4 so orders will be close on Friday morning (depends on the version):

if (DaysInTrade >= TradePeriod || OrderProfit()>0)

{

if (mode==OP_BUY )

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,Slippage,Yellow);

if (mode==OP_SELL)

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,Slippage,White);

I think it is something related to the idea development thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173441

Reason: