Firebird v63G - page 51

hi,

I tried to load the FB 3.2 for microaccount 0.01 for live account testing in five minutes chart.

However, I get the error

2006.12.18 14:21:22 Firebird v3.2 USDCHF,M5: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

In FB 65tf, it is working fine.

Is there any functions i need to change for the 0.01 lot to work.

Thanks.

balista4:
hi,

I tried to load the FB 3.2 for microaccount 0.01 for live account testing in five minutes chart.

However, I get the error

2006.12.18 14:21:22 Firebird v3.2 USDCHF,M5: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

In FB 65tf, it is working fine.

Is there any functions i need to change for the 0.01 lot to work.

Thanks.

FB3.2 can trade on mini account with 0.01 lots. The MM feature should have UseMM=false and Lots=0.01. Also, "Lots by default" is set to default 0.01. Click Tools in top menu bar, click Options, click Trade tab, set "lots by default" to 0.01.

Wackena

Thanks, The mini account 0.01 is working now.

FB 3.2 Is Rocking.

FB had the usual problem of going down with stroung trend, whats better to test yesterday when the trend was very stroung.

As 3.2 had inbuilt hedge, it has taken the trend very well , now it places the trades double up during the trend in the opposite directions

Now, it has the ability to trade both trend and cyclic market.

I have put 3.2 in almost all major currency eurousd, gbpusd, usdjpy, audusd, eurjpy, usdcad, usdchf and all are taking it well.

Attached is the detialed stattement for the first three days of EA running. I don't think we would get ever a much strounger trend as we got yesterday in majors.

I put it to live testing as well with Moneymanegement function off, due to mini account 0.01 trade, but the hedge was not triggered, as the market swiftly turned against and with my fear rising as well, i manually closed the trades, so results were invalid.

Is there anyway, to turn the MM function true to trade the market with hedge, so that live trading with miniaccount be possible.

Thanks.

Equity is always below the initial balance. Is this a general problem?

balista4:
FB 3.2 Is Rocking.

FB had the usual problem of going down with stroung trend, whats better to test yesterday when the trend was very stroung.

As 3.2 had inbuilt hedge, it has taken the trend very well , now it places the trades double up during the trend in the opposite directions

Now, it has the ability to trade both trend and cyclic market.

I have put 3.2 in almost all major currency eurousd, gbpusd, usdjpy, audusd, eurjpy, usdcad, usdchf and all are taking it well.

Attached is the detialed stattement for the first three days of EA running. I don't think we would get ever a much strounger trend as we got yesterday in majors.

I put it to live testing as well with Moneymanegement function off, due to mini account 0.01 trade, but the hedge was not triggered, as the market swiftly turned against and with my fear rising as well, i manually closed the trades, so results were invalid.

Is there anyway, to turn the MM function true to trade the market with hedge, so that live trading with miniaccount be possible.

Thanks.

FB3.2 uses the same trading strategy for standard or mini accounts. So hedge orders are placed at same points independent of account type. The MM, if true, only calculates lot size.

The concern I have had with all Firebird versions is its inability to handle long sustained trends. It likes long ranging markets that moves within a 300 to 500 pips range, It's true that FB3.2 with the hedge feature does better, but it also has this same problem. When we have long sustained trends like we are having now on the 4 major pairs, FB is going to get caught with open orders that keep drifting toward the StopLoss. This is usually seen after a few days and you see 1 or 2 orders on a chart that has been open for a few days. The Stoploss could be set at 500 and this would only delay the inevitable loss.

Well with that being said, I think FB needs a routine to close all orders, on a pair, when the sum of all orders are in profit. With FB3.2 present default settings, Hedge orders lots are 3 times higher than standard order lot size. This should allow a point in time where the Hedge profit minus all open orders is still a profit. I think this should be a turn on - turn off function and it will be up to the user to determine if in long trending or long ranging market.

Wackena

Hi Wackena, thanks for your effort.

I am using FB 3.2 on Neuimex. Running for three days but still no open trade!

3 pair uj/eu/uchf timeframe m5.

If there is something wrong with my setting?

Files:
fb_32_eu.txt  2 kb

ijal:
Hi Wackena, thanks for your effort.

I am using FB 3.2 on Neuimex. Running for three days but still no open trade!

3 pair uj/eu/uchf timeframe m5.

If there is something wrong with my setting?

Settings look OK.

Check for errors in your Journal and Experts tabs in the Terminal window.

Wackena

Wackena:
Settings look OK.

Check for errors in your Journal and Experts tabs in the Terminal window.

Wackena

No error was detected. I have try to unload/reload FB3.2, Exit/lunch back MT4 but still no trade.

*FB v1-0c1 is running well in TF m1.

ijal:
No error was detected. I have try to unload/reload FB3.2, Exit/lunch back MT4 but still no trade. *FB v1-0c1 is running well in TF m1.

Baisc questions. Do you have smiley face on charts? Will EA place order in backtest?

Wackena

Reason: