What Really Works From One Professional - page 63

It has not been good for any indicators this session.

Here are the 2 indicators.

Open one up in the indicator window, and then drag the other one to that window if you want them on top of one another.

anybody trading today?? JonnyDenver69 today would be a good day to hear some advice since it is thursday, cable killer day

~Dex~:
It has not been good for any indicators this session.

Here are the 2 indicators.

Open one up in the indicator window, and then drag the other one to that window if you want them on top of one another.

dex, would u explain a bit on these both indicator. How it works.

thankks

keris2112:
I really like this forum and have learned a lot from it, but I have to say, some of the people here are just straight-up morons! (I'd use much more foul language to describe them, but I'll leave that for their flame responses.)

I read a lot over at forexfactory, too. There are a number of posters there that offer some form of "pay service". And you know what, they still participate in the threads. And, what's even better, everybody there thinks they're great and love the contributions that they make.

Yes, they may not give away all their "secrets", but they make very meaningful contributions and the people there appreciate the substance of their posts.

You guys don't give anyone here the opportunity for that to happen. The first time somebody mentions a service/product that they offer, you start crying spammer. And then, you don't shutup until they're gone.

Yes, some people are just plain spamming and nothing they would say is wanted or needed. But, you won't ever know one from the other 'cuz you chase them all away.

BTW, NiceGuy777 has made a lot of good contributions at forexfactory. Everyone there knows he sales his "system"... Many people have asked him to explain his "special fib method"... he doesn't ('cuz, well, it would be pretty stupid to try to sale something after you posted it in a public forum)... but, when he makes a good post, they appreciate the value of it. They don't constantly try to rip him new asshole like you guys did.

I'm sure you'll say that you're just trying to protect the integrity of the forum, but really, that's just a bunch of shit. You just think that EVERYTHING should be free and you don't like it when it's not.

Well, I guess I'm done now. This isn't directed at everyone here, of course. But, those of you that are pissed of after reading this, well, you're probably one of those people I'm talking about.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Keris

Keris,

I have no idea who Niceguy is and do not know any of his contribution to the other forums. All I know from him how he came in to this thread and hist first post was:

"It popped nicely through two 90 sets on the Ab Fib framework. It's been doiing it fairly consistently for the last few weeks."

Does it sound like the guy was contributing? He claimed that he had questions and had comments. Whe are they? If he came in with a purpose and some contribution whu not just simply state that. For a contributor he had a spammer mentality. He simply intices people to inquire about his system. He choose thos particular thread because we are dealing with Elliott and that is a perfect entry into his selling pitch.

Lenny, Cretz and other made good points about this guy being out of line.

So if you are not seeing the obvious, perhaps you have to look at the mirror and use your false language towards the one who deserves it.

Mart-Hart is right, sorry about taking up more space and now I've done it twice!

You are forgiven Goldensight.

Oooops I have done it now as well

Mart

Ps, I still think someone owes JD an apology for saying his system is crap and then “It’s the most pips I have ever earned”

I agree. I also think that people jump to conclusions too quickly, why not give someone a chance? He mentioned his cutom fib levels, so what, he has that right! If they have very blatant posts that are obviously spamming then call them on it, for example I saw a spam here at this forum a week or more ago and the person made the Exact Same Post in 7 different threads. Spamming is easy to spot, just because someone shares something about their system doesn't automatically reduce it to spamming, if it was then technically there is spamming everywhere on this forum, and that is Not the case. I have also seen Niceguy777 post's over at forexfactory and have found him nothing but professional, likeable and intelligent. We humans too often have the tendency to point fingers at other people instead of looking into the mirror of life. Other people are not the enemy, if there is an "enemy" it is the programming that we have that is inside ourselves that we have not yet discovered. And once that discovery is made then the other person is no longer seen as the enemy.

keris2112:
I really like this forum and have learned a lot from it, but I have to say, some of the people here are just straight-up morons! (I'd use much more foul language to describe them, but I'll leave that for their flame responses.)

I read a lot over at forexfactory, too. There are a number of posters there that offer some form of "pay service". And you know what, they still participate in the threads. And, what's even better, everybody there thinks they're great and love the contributions that they make.

Yes, they may not give away all their "secrets", but they make very meaningful contributions and the people there appreciate the substance of their posts.

You guys don't give anyone here the opportunity for that to happen. The first time somebody mentions a service/product that they offer, you start crying spammer. And then, you don't shutup until they're gone.

Yes, some people are just plain spamming and nothing they would say is wanted or needed. But, you won't ever know one from the other 'cuz you chase them all away.

BTW, NiceGuy777 has made a lot of good contributions at forexfactory. Everyone there knows he sales his "system"... Many people have asked him to explain his "special fib method"... he doesn't ('cuz, well, it would be pretty stupid to try to sale something after you posted it in a public forum)... but, when he makes a good post, they appreciate the value of it. They don't constantly try to rip him new asshole like you guys did.

I'm sure you'll say that you're just trying to protect the integrity of the forum, but really, that's just a bunch of shit. You just think that EVERYTHING should be free and you don't like it when it's not.

Well, I guess I'm done now. This isn't directed at everyone here, of course. But, those of you that are pissed of after reading this, well, you're probably one of those people I'm talking about.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Keris

Jd ???

There is a rumor among traders from this forum that JD faked information and claimed things like he is in monte carlo etc - when actually he never left home .....so whenever he messed up trades he claimed he was In exotic places ( I have two friends who checked his ip address from his emails)....

According to the rumors he attacked good people in his chat room and snatched indicators and ideas, and tried to elicit information from people when actually it is he who tried to assemble a trading system and not the opposite.

So, this is just a rumor, and I hope JD would clear his name.

Afterall, he is the author of the "V" (what the hack is that all about ?).

Reason: