Divergence EA - page 2

What chart period are we running this on? Or does it matter?

Hi

Demo result shown above are on 15 m TF. but you can attach to any time frame.

What I like about this EA is that it has a feature known as "Basket Profit". What this does is once all combined your orders reach a certian Pip level you specify (default is 75 pips) then it will close all orders.

The problem that I have found with the EA is that every once in a while it will open up a lot of orders and simply be going in the wrong direction.

Basket loss will solve this problem if set correctly as if the loss gets a certain number of pips (perhaps like 150-200?) then it will close all trades at that loss.

I think this EA needs to be tested. Perhaps timefiltered for a certain period of time where most losses come in.

It can generate pips but it can also whip out pips quick too. Basket loss I believe is the key to this one.

Any thoughts on a good strategy or timefilter that it would work best on?

Hi

Donot use SL or keep 9999 and use TF 1 hr time fileter GMT from 16 to next day 7AM. Do not take individual profit keep 9999 and set basked profit to approx 50 per currecny.

kumawat:
time fileter GMT from 16 to next day 7AM.

So you mean to run this EA during the "Europe zone night" ??

what are the DVbuysell and DVstayout parameters doing?

in the code, "Point()" must be replaced with "Point"

Don there are loads of them. Replace every instance?

Mike4x.

don perry:
in the code, "Point()" must be replaced with "Point"

is this why it's giving me the 'order failed to close' window every time it closes it's positions? is anyone else getting that?

Reason: