Divergence EA

Divergence Trader EA

I have been testing out this EA for the last few months. It has done extremely well in forward test.

I would like to share it with the forum to perhaps improve upon it some. The Money Management could use some help so if a programmer here could improve upon it, that would be great.

I am running this EA with the EURUSD on the H1 timeframe only.

My demo started at 1 microlot for a $10,000 account and I realized that was too small and raised it to 5 microlots.

I am beginning a new demo starting on 12 July 2009. If you would like to monitor it, you can login to the demo with the following information:

199.58.56.141:443

Login : 5659076

Investor : f3zghnv (read only password)

This EA is slow and steady. It cannot, however, be used with a U.S. Broker because it hedges and hedging is prohibited according to NFA rules. Broker suggestions outside the U.S.A would be helpful.

holyguy7:
Here is another interesting and potentially profitable EA. Perhaps we can work together to make it very stable.

hello, nice results, but what does this mean?

'(' - unexpected token C:\DOKUME~1\Besitzer\LOKALE~1\Temp\DivergenceTrader_v06.mq4 (84, 64)

'(' - unexpected token C:\DOKUME~1\Besitzer\LOKALE~1\Temp\DivergenceTrader_v06.mq4 (131, 18)

'(' - unexpected token C:\DOKUME~1\Besitzer\LOKALE~1\Temp\DivergenceTrader_v06.mq4 (214, 63)

'(' - unexpected token C:\DOKUME~1\Besitzer\LOKALE~1\Temp\DivergenceTrader_v06.mq4 (215, 64)

'(' - unexpected token C:\DOKUME~1\Besitzer\LOKALE~1\Temp\DivergenceTrader_v06.mq4 (236, 63)

'(' - unexpected token C:\DOKUME~1\Besitzer\LOKALE~1\Temp\DivergenceTrader_v06.mq4 (237, 64)

'myTyp' - internal error C:\DOKUME~1\Besitzer\LOKALE~1\Temp\DivergenceTrader_v06.mq4 (528, 15)

holyguy7:
Here is another interesting and potentially profitable EA. Perhaps we can work together to make it very stable.

Hi Holyguy

Thanks for sharing, but can u explain more about the EA concept and its way in trading

Also how long u have been trying it ? and do u trade it live ?

Thanks

Hi

It is opening Trade on every 15 minutes interval. but i donot know to decide direction and exit rule.

holyguy7:

HI

THERE IS 7 PROBLOM 7 error(s), 0 warning(s)

LOOK AT IT PLZ TRY TO HELP THANKS

'(' - unexpected token C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4\experts\DVRGENCE AE.mq4 (84, 64)

'(' - unexpected token C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4\experts\DVRGENCE AE.mq4 (131, 18)

'(' - unexpected token C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4\experts\DVRGENCE AE.mq4 (214, 63)

'(' - unexpected token C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4\experts\DVRGENCE AE.mq4 (215, 64)

'(' - unexpected token C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4\experts\DVRGENCE AE.mq4 (236, 63)

'(' - unexpected token C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4\experts\DVRGENCE AE.mq4 (237, 64)

'myTyp' - internal error C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4\experts\DVRGENCE AE.mq4 (528, 15)

I compiled this EA with no error and it is backtesting with no any error as well.

I don't know why.

Could you explain the logic behind this EA?

Hi

New Degital

Pls can you attach here your compiled file. in other file we are getting same errors as mentioned in above posts.

Here is the compiled version

Thanks

For these file.

Can i get divergence indicator from some where i want to understand this EA

elihayun:
Here is the compiled version

Thank you !

Reason: