Universal MA Cross EA - page 103

Dareking, good day.

as i am not good at it, could you pls share the ae with the settings you mentioned? By what i undesrtood sl and tp happens at the opposite cross and opens a new order on the new direction, right?

dareking:
Hi all

Very nice thread sir, I need EMA EA, close previous trade when EMA cross and take new trade, Please check screen shot, can u help me sir?

Currency pair ANY

Time Frame ANY

Thank you.

mladen:
You could not open it because there were compile time errors in the code. Here is the version that can be compiled (ex4 is produced normally)

How silly. Thank you so much!

Marcio:
Dareking, good day. as i am not good at it, could you pls share the ae with the settings you mentioned? By what i undesrtood sl and tp happens at the opposite cross and opens a new order on the new direction, right?

sorry folks, but could someone kindly help me?

my request is concerning the post #1020

thanks

Marcio:
Dareking, good day. as i am not good at it, could you pls share the ae with the settings you mentioned? By what i undesrtood sl and tp happens at the opposite cross and opens a new order on the new direction, right?

Marcio

If ExitOnCross is set to true, the the opposite side order will be closed before a new is opened

Thanks you very much Mladen! I will make sure it is as you said.

now, could someone kindly make this EA with the settings as shown below. I did get good results on it, and the ones with negativ results Were closed very quickly due to closing the trade once it crosses back the opositor way.

thanks in advance.

marcio

QUOTE=dareking;649915]Hi all

Very nice thread sir, I need EMA EA, close previous trade when EMA cross and take new trade, Please check screen shot, can u help me sir?

Currency pair ANY

Time Frame ANY

Thank you.

Marcio:
Thanks you very much Mladen! I will make sure it is as you said.

now, could someone kindly make this EA with the settings as shown below. I did get good results on it, and the ones with negativ results Were closed very quickly due to closing the trade once it crosses back the opositor way.

thanks in advance.

marcio

QUOTE=dareking;649915]Hi all

Currency pair ANY

Time Frame ANY

Thank you.

Marcio in your EA properties settings you can set your settings as you desired. It is already available from the EA's in this thread.

MrTools

2 questions

Would it be possible for you to outline some instructions as to how to insert something in the code so as to limit the time or number of bars that a trade can last.

Second question....

We can select the trading hours, is it possible to add something re days of the week..

There are so many versions of the program that it would be difficult to add these to all the versions, I was thinking you could place instructions in the thread.

Thanks

daveM

Marcio in your EA properties settings you can set your settings as you desired. It is already available from the EA's in this thread.

Mr tools,

Thanks for the reply.

Marcio

I can understand your dilemma, I also have a little bit of experience with trading.

You are attempting to avoid the learning process and that may prove to be very costly for you in future.

I suggest that you experiment with the ea, test, practice and master the thing.

This particular EA is very powerful and can return to you a lot of profit, but it will take time to learn its features.

You can open it up and read the documentation and comments within. I suggest you have a long look at how the thing is built as that will allow you to effectively use the features.

When I am working with this EA, I have a notebook ready and I make a lot of notes about each test. I name the set files and make notes about the results for each set file. I have gradually learned to be able to profit from the thing as I get to know each area of it.

Hopefully you will take the time to study each area and become an expert and reap the rewards.

Forex trading, as you are experiencing, is a self taught business, a person has a lot of study to do before they can see some benefits.

Good trading.

daveM

Thank you very much all whom have replied to my questions...

i am studying but my main problem is that in Brazil forex is not regulated, so all i can get comes from internet which is not always reliable making the learning process much longer.

well, it seems i did. But dont the EMA´s lines appear after you place the EA into the charts? And a quick one....do i place the smaller number into the fast one and the bigger one into the slow one? (I want that when the smaller one crosses up the bigger one it buys and the other way around).

Thanks

Reason: