i want most profitable e.a.

dear members,

can anybody help or suggest me the most profitable e.a. for trading in markets, maybe grid e.a or any scalping e.a, with less drawdown 

I have done an extended research lately to find the most profitable EA's arround.

Now as there never can be a single system which will guarantee only gains I found two EA's from the same company which are praised all over the major fora, blogs and websites.

You want to avoid Grid trading and Martingale systems. They only lead to failure on the long term.

I use two EA's called Ray Scalper and Cabex. Ray Scalper is a sofisticated peace of software which provides a very stable trading style.

Allthough it is named a scalper it acts more as an intraday ea. It will work around the clock, not only in the Asian session and it's targets are set to 15 to 60 pips. I have seen it trading and I am impressed with this one.

Cabex ( from the same vendor trades the GBPUSD pair and is praised among the many users for it's gains.

More information you will find here:

The products:

<>

<>

Some interesting threads about these ea's:

<>

Best of luck,

Jan

Well, since you posted your affiliate link, it's hard to believe you are 100% objective.

Here is one not very succesfull real test on live account:<>

Can you comment on that?

Drazen Penic:

Well, since you posted your affiliate link, it's hard to believe you are 100% objective.

Here is one not very succesfull real test on live account: <>

Can you comment on that?

Ray Scalper doesn't look too promising, does it ?!?!?!

I really have no any idea about Ray Scalper performance.

After above post I was just curious and I put product name into the Google. Second result was that one I posted. 

Seeing not so stellar results raised a bit of suspicion. 

Just to be clear, I do not have nor sell any competing product.

Sree Ram:

dear members,

can anybody help or suggest me the most profitable e.a. for trading in markets, maybe grid e.a or any scalping e.a, with less drawdown 

there is no profitable EA in 100% profitable gain or long time success you should beter stay away from this holy grail type scamers, good luck...

The markets change- EA's are backtested  not forward tested- in my opinion and I have been trading for 13 years- automated trading can only work with a robot for a certain period of time- eventually market conditions change and you need a new EA-----You can not beat a good manual trader

As market conditions are changing, I believe in price action systems but you have to not be greedy. Accept low and continuous profit if you want to get away of manual trading.

Otherwise, no way to go back to trade manually but you need to find the right strategy that suits to your daily life.

Few years ago,  I used this strategy, <> (Never try M15. Mostly traded on M5 and added GBPUSD).  It works for me great.

Simple and straight forward. The only drawback is the Stoploss or the exit strategy. You need to sacrifice a part

of the profit from time to time to make your account go in a way you will like it. 

By the way, my answer could not suit to me. I'm 100% an auto trading trader ... I can't suggest an EA that could work for me but not for you because I'm as the coder for it,

I can change the code or settings according to the situation of my account at any time. 

I invite you to try this EA, go to this link<>

and download..

Only Run one hour after London and NY market start,.

just a short time... take your profits.. dont overtrade..

I dont say is the most profitable.. is not the holly grail.... but if you undertand well how to use.. could be good

..ahh.. IM THE DESIGNER of the system:

Try! 

Sree Ram:

dear members,

From my brief experience, I suggest that you download the trial versions of several and work with each one until you have good knowledge of it's performance.

I have purchased a couple and spent a lot of hours learning about them, optimizing and backtesting and forward testing....... until I get them to make money for me.

Get to know about the author of each one that you are looking at.... are they going to provide support?

The profitability of an ea is the responsibility of the trader.

thank u all for comments and valuab;e feedback
Reason: